bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Dale Hardshovel and the Bloomstone Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 4, 10 9:10 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to search our Help pages for answers, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Post any Dale Hardshovel and the Bloomstone Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 19, 14 5:08 AM
I'm guessing there's not much chance anyone will see this - I myself had never even heard of this game.
Recently I've been perusing BFG for games that just didnt get any publiicity because they're not the one single category that all of the rest seem to be ----- so i found this & I tried to download it along with several others.

WELLL my anti virus thinks there's a threat here with this one & it wont install.
Just want to check if there's anything known about that?

Go to: