Necromage
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

lvl 34 - impossible to get 3 stars due to cards layout

[Post New]by Necromage on Oct 10, 17 2:11 PM
Has anyone figured out a way to get 3 stars for lvl 34?

Due to the cards layout and where the ribbon cards are positioned, there will at least be 6 cards left on the table when you take the last ribbon cards and therefore you can't get 3 stars. I suspect this is a bug in the card layout design for this particular level.

Re:lvl 34 - impossible to get 3 stars due to cards layout

[Post New]by jill323 on Oct 11, 17 8:41 AM
I am glad someone posted this. It is making me crazy as well. I have gotten all the power ups I can and still it won't work. I think the intention is to make as big of a combo as possible and remove all the cards except the last ribbon card until the very end. However, I have gotten as far as a combo of 1.7 and it still won't work. I agree with you - I think this is a bug in the game. The downer is that one can't move on past the fourth level without that star.

Edited on 10/11/2017 at 8:42:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Batgirl10_7 on Oct 11, 17 10:09 PM
I just logged into BF to post this same dilemma. There is no way to get 3 stars since the third ribbon is too near the top and no matter how you play the cards, even ridding of every other card sans the ones under the ribbon, you cannot get the third star. Simply not enough cards on the playing board. very frustrating and kind of ruins the rest of the game

Reggiesmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Reggiesmum on Oct 12, 17 2:05 AM
Me too! Very irritating.

jordway
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jordway on Oct 14, 17 1:56 PM
I sure am glad to see these posts. I bet I have played that level 50 times already and can't get past two stars. This is the first time I have played that game and I am not certain how it all works so I thought I was just missing something. My sanity is saved...for today!

[Post New]by Tybarius on Nov 12, 17 6:34 AM
The shuffle should do just that, move the cards to different locations so you can move the locations of the red ribbons. I don't mind near impossible, but impossible! (end of story) I don't care for.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 30, 17 7:45 PM
jill323 wrote:I am glad someone posted this. It is making me crazy as well. I have gotten all the power ups I can and still it won't work. I think the intention is to make as big of a combo as possible and remove all the cards except the last ribbon card until the very end. However, I have gotten as far as a combo of 1.7 and it still won't work. I agree with you - I think this is a bug in the game. The downer is that one can't move on past the fourth level without that star.

It IS annoying and it IS a bug in the game. However, I think you can still win the game without that star. There are 10 levels in each shield, so you can earn up to 30 stars in each shield (set of levels) and a maximum of 360 stars for all 120 levels (well, 359 with this glitch). But to progress to the next shield you don't need all 30. Even the last shield only needs 280 to access those levels, so you can still win the game and get all the trophies, just not all 360 stars.

Go to: