PlumPuddin
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Oh Boy... do I need help!

[Post New]by PlumPuddin on May 4, 10 9:44 AM
Somehow when I put the fire out in the fireplace I didn't get a money bag. Now I cannot get the chapter finished until I do the puzzle on the wall ( which I can't) and hand over a money bag which I don't have. I'm such a loser.... lol......Any suggestions? Is it possible to bypass a chapter?

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

Oh Boy... do I need help!

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 4, 10 10:08 AM
PlumPuddin wrote:Somehow when I put the fire out in the fireplace I didn't get a money bag. Now I cannot get the chapter finished until I do the puzzle on the wall ( which I can't) and hand over a money bag which I don't have. I'm such a loser.... lol......Any suggestions? Is it possible to bypass a chapter?

Have you picked up the key from the ashes of the extinguished fire?

PlumPuddin
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Oh Boy... do I need help!

[Post New]by PlumPuddin on May 4, 10 3:02 PM
Hi, thanks for responding! Yes, I have the key and the scroll left. Have no idea where the scroll goes, and can't get the money bag. I really hate to have to play all those chapters over again. I must have done something wrong along the way. If you can help me in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated... and if not, still appreciated that you took the time to answer me. Thank you.... Rachel

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 4, 10 7:16 PM
You should be fine. You'll need to get the wall-puzzle done next - the scroll should give you the clue needed (ask if you want more info). If you can't reach the puzzle yet, you'll need to weight the hook down with something.

bonitacat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by bonitacat on May 7, 10 1:46 PM
solve the wall puzzle
every clue has to be finished in each chapter. You know you are done when the room is x'd in the lower right hand corner

Go to: