Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Tokyo 106

[Post New]by Jerce on Oct 11, 17 10:00 PM
How you get pass 106 tokyo

Re:Tokyo 106

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 11, 17 10:50 PM
There is a thread on this forum specifically for players to get help on various levels in all of the cities. Look for the "Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP" Then find Tokyo in the list of cities and click on it. There will be several posts reguading different levels in this city. When you are having difficulty passing a level this thread should be your go to for a solution for any city.

bfgBeruna
1,465 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 13, 17 3:46 PM
Hello Jerce,

Welcome to the forums! It's always lovely to meet a new player. As glitter2goldfish mentioned, there are designated level help threads for each Gummy Drop! city. I've included the City Directory -- a compilation of the links to each city's thread -- below for your perusal.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

The Moderation Team encourages posting level help requests to city threads because the players who frequent them have lots of gaming experience. It also helps keep the forum organized. That said, I'm happy to swim over and explain what helped me beat Tokyo, Level 106.

This level requires four tokens to be dropped through the bottom of the board. Since the first token is also a Bomb Gummy, it's important to drop it before its countdown timer runs out. (If a Bomb Gummy detonates, it ends the level.) I focused on making matches that would allow the token to be dropped; Line Crushes were really help with this, so I'd recommend making those.

By focusing on making Combo boosts I was also able to achieve the level's score. I dropped the three other tokens by making matches in the bottom half of the board; these also removed the Stickers.

I hope this advice was helpful. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if further questions or concerns arise. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Col61
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Col61 on Oct 27, 17 2:05 PM
A few days ago I beat 106 and paid for the 10 green gems. They showed up in my bank but were gone 2 days later.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 27, 17 2:09 PM
Hi Col61,

This is a tech issue. The mods can not restore your resources for you. You should contact customer support directly.

Edited on 10/27/2017 at 2:10:57 PM PST

Go to: