solve the puzzle at the end of the game

[Post New]by mariesnuts on May 4, 10 11:16 AM
First use the hammer to break the picture in the floor and put the puzzle together. Then take the knife to cut the rope and the front of the big machine will fall off. Work that puzzle.There will be a piece of tile on the floor where the front fell, pick it up and put it at the top of the machine where the other piece is and it will be a domino. Next put the hand on the clock and the knob on the panel below it turn the knob to on.Click on the barrell and the cloth will disapper, my barrell had a star on it yours maybe something different. On the panel there is three places, the top one has to be what is on the barrell, the next one will be the letter on the picture and the last one will be the same as the domino on the top of the machine. After that it will move to the next location, put the other parts in place. there will be a panel that needs a code, use the time on the clock. Mine was 1215.

Re:solve the puzzle at the end of the game

[Post New]by DeniseS39 on May 7, 10 7:04 PM
You are awesome. Thank you. After a week of trying to figure it out I decided to check the forum. Yay.

Denise

[Post New]by Happy_Fat_Lady on May 13, 10 10:52 PM
Thank you for your help in solving this game. I thought I did it right the first time but I guess I didn't. When I read your message and went back and did it again. It worked that time. Thank you again. Grateful player.

[Post New]by wed1969 on May 14, 10 9:52 AM
Thanks so much for the information. I am going to try it right now and I hope it works. Have a wonderful day and again thanks.

[Post New]by wed1969 on May 14, 10 10:07 AM
I got the rope cut and the barrel revealed, the hand on the clock and the knob, but I cannot change the symbols on the machine! I tried everything to change the symbols. Nothing works, any suggestions? thanks

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 14, 10 10:23 AM
Welcome to the pond wed1969!

Did you reassemble the wires and use the hammer on the painting and do the jigsaw puzzle? After completing all of the tasks you should be able to input three symbols around the room that you can use to input the proper code.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by wed1969 on May 15, 10 7:45 AM
Thanks so much for the input about the wire assembly. I didn't know what to do with the battery. But I did finish the puzzle. Thanks and have a great weekend. Hope you enjoyed playing the game as much as I did!

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on May 25, 10 8:04 AM
I finished the puzzle....my barrel had a + picture had a Q and my clock showed 11:15..I placed the gear on the panel below, then turned the handle and the safe opened and taaaadaaaa, the crown jewels. This was a game that made you think. I enjoyed it very much. Katykackle

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Aug 1, 10 4:28 PM
I also want to thank mariesnuts. Just finished;never could have done it without help from forum! LOVE these forums/hints

svtlcsw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by svtlcsw on Oct 11, 10 6:33 AM
Another thank you. I had given up on solving this months ago. Just retired, had some time to get back to it and fortunately found your help. Much appreciated.

eimasachs
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by eimasachs on Nov 3, 10 8:36 PM
I'm on the second part to solve/finish the puzzle. I've put the gear on the floor. My panel - with the time on the clock - and 4 green lights appeared on top of the panel. I placed the steering wheel on the safe. I have no puzzle pieces left over.
The safe doesn't open. I tried clicking on the steering wheel but nothing happened.
You mentioned 3 symbols around the room. I don't have any place to input that.
I'm going to have to do the whole thing over as I can't figure it out.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks, in advance.

[Post New]by 3onon8daga2 on May 28, 11 4:34 AM
Having trouble with the 6 coloured wires that go from top to bottom. I know that I must turn the blocks to connect properly but am wondering if I can skip this and go on. Otherwise I think I will end up a basket-case,

beader2012
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by beader2012 on Dec 31, 11 4:47 PM
Got as far as putting the knob on which will not turn back to on. Also got the cloth to disappear. Now I'm stuck. Please help!

beader2012
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by beader2012 on Dec 31, 11 8:33 PM
Found the correct method for solving the last part to find the jewels. If you are stuck, just google Mystery PI The London Caper walkthrough and it will help. The first step is to place the clock hand. The Google site will tell you the rest.

Edited on 01/01/2012 at 11:26:57 PM PST

[Post New]by blue_irisgirl on Apr 23, 12 1:46 PM
Thank you! I needed this help. Loved the game and wanted to get to the jewels.

[Post New]by blue_irisgirl on Apr 23, 12 7:48 PM
I tried the guides from Mariesnuts but cannot understand what to do with the wires. Someone else said thanks for how to do it but I couldn't find that post.
TIA.

enfieldlady
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by enfieldlady on Oct 22, 12 2:18 AM
Thank you so much Mariesnuts, you helped me solve the puzzle. I was getting very frustrated.

jpstoer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

solve the puzzle at the end of the game

[Post New]by jpstoer on Nov 12, 12 4:38 AM
mariesnuts wrote:First use the hammer to break the picture in the floor and put the puzzle together. Then take the knife to cut the rope and the front of the big machine will fall off. Work that puzzle.There will be a piece of tile on the floor where the front fell, pick it up and put it at the top of the machine where the other piece is and it will be a domino. Next put the hand on the clock and the knob on the panel below it turn the knob to on.Click on the barrell and the cloth will disapper, my barrell had a star on it yours maybe something different. On the panel there is three places, the top one has to be what is on the barrell, the next one will be the letter on the picture and the last one will be the same as the domino on the top of the machine. After that it will move to the next location, put the other parts in place. there will be a panel that needs a code, use the time on the clock. Mine was 1215.

jpstoer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jpstoer on Nov 12, 12 4:39 AM
I tried ever't match and I can't change them.ything, but nothing happens with panel. There symbols don

jpstoer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jpstoer on Nov 23, 12 3:25 AM
I have several times. Symbols do not match and there is no way to change them.

Go to: