gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Just noticed - Babies follow their Mom

[Post New]by gailsgame on May 4, 10 11:25 AM
It's so cute. The bubs will follow, or try to follow their Mom's until they reach the hair stage (2 - 3 years). So if Mom is sleeping they hang around outside the hut, or if she's at the research counter, they stay around there. It's funny watching them try to keep up if they are fishing or building.

I only just noticed this after a month of playing, so I wondered if anyone else had noticed?

Any other funny little things they do?

Re:Just noticed - Babies follow their Mom

[Post New]by curlysimmer on May 18, 10 7:55 AM
I did notice that. It is cute. My daughter saw one of the babies walk towards the water and worried that he would fall in. Sometimes the player's reaction is just a cute.

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on May 18, 10 10:03 AM
Oh yes, I noticed that the other day too. They go so close. How sweet your daughter noticed this. I guess they are trying to follow the Mom who is fishing!

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on May 19, 10 7:33 AM
When they reach 2 years they also will swim, but not that far. At 3 they will go their own way, at 14 they atrt worki ng and at 18 they will be able to call the stork. When you play with sound you will notice that every one has a different voice (they make a sound when you pick them up) and the babies make cute noises.

Go to: