bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Mushroom Age technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 4, 10 1:14 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

It's also good to specify if you are on Mac or PC to help others.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Mushroom Age technical issues here

[Post New]by bridgetaida on May 7, 10 12:31 AM
think all mac users are waiting more or less pationally for the solution on level 16.5 :_) and they want post on different pages theyr problems

[Post New]by rockydellrd on Oct 31, 11 7:58 PM
Can not get the zodiac symbols to move in Chapter 3, Socrates games 3.3 and 3.4

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Nov 1, 11 7:59 PM
I am having a problem with 18.1 1of 2 - All the walkthroughs for this game show 6 mirrors and you have only 5!! This was a problem with another section earlier in the game! What can you do for me BFG??

Leanda

kidsrulex2
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kidsrulex2 on Jan 11, 13 3:55 AM
I too am having the same problem with only 5 mirrors instead of 6! How do I fix this?

Penny

[Post New]by baboo9 on Feb 8, 13 6:20 AM
kidsrulex2 wrote:I too am having the same problem with only 5 mirrors instead of 6! How do I fix this?

Penny

[Post New]by baboo9 on Feb 8, 13 6:23 AM
Leanda1 wrote:I am having a problem with 18.1 1of 2 - All the walkthroughs for this game show 6 mirrors and you have only 5!! This was a problem with another section earlier in the game! What can you do for me BFG??

Leanda

[Post New]by Teanaf on Mar 23, 13 10:56 PM
I am also having problems with game 18.3 1/2. I should have 5 mirrors but have only 4. Can you fix this?

[Post New]by HELEN1934 on Jul 21, 13 12:27 PM
I am at 18-3. I have found the solutions for the first 4 mirror games. The last 2 do nor give a usable solution. I used the help page http://www.****.com/games/mushroom-age/walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide

The 'stars' are not placed in the game like shown on the help page.
Can you help?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jul 29, 13 2:28 AM
HELEN1934 wrote:I am at 18-3. I have found the solutions for the first 4 mirror games. The last 2 do nor give a usable solution. I used the help page http://www.****.com/games/mushroom-age/walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide

The 'stars' are not placed in the game like shown on the help page.
Can you help?

There are a couple posts in the forum about 18-3...if they are of no help, I suggest the Hint button

Go to: