cfrye
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Shovel on island

[Post New]by cfrye on May 4, 10 6:28 PM
Can anyone tell me where to locate the shovel so that I can dig up the dirt and get off of the island????

Re:Shovel on island

[Post New]by hortense2000 on May 4, 10 8:27 PM
I'm looking for it too....and bananas....and how do I clear the brush??????????????

lpri1115
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lpri1115 on May 5, 10 12:34 PM
Find the machite, I beleive it was on the top part of the screen.

lpri1115
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lpri1115 on May 5, 10 12:35 PM
You don't use a shovel, you use a clam shell to dig with.

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on May 7, 10 9:20 PM
Where is that stupid machete? I have clicked and looked and driven myself crazy trying to find it. Hint just keeps going to the brush to clear. I know I have to do that but where is that thing??? Someone said it was at the bottom of the tree, nothing, another one said top of the tree, again nothing. I am pulling my hair out and refuse to quit. Someone have mercy on this old woman.

Joy

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on May 11, 10 9:40 AM
equusjoy wrote:Where is that stupid machete? I have clicked and looked and driven myself crazy trying to find it. Hint just keeps going to the brush to clear. I know I have to do that but where is that thing??? Someone said it was at the bottom of the tree, nothing, another one said top of the tree, again nothing. I am pulling my hair out and refuse to quit. Someone have mercy on this old woman.

Joy

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on May 11, 10 9:42 AM
equusjoy wrote:Where is that stupid machete? I have clicked and looked and driven myself crazy trying to find it. Hint just keeps going to the brush to clear. I know I have to do that but where is that thing??? Someone said it was at the bottom of the tree, nothing, another one said top of the tree, again nothing. I am pulling my hair out and refuse to quit. Someone have mercy on this old woman.

the machete is on the trunk of the 4th tree from right at top of screen across the water.good luck

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 11, 10 2:26 PM
That darn machete is so elusive!

I had a hard time finding that item too. What I did was exited the game, got a cup of tea, and then got a fresh pair of eyes to look for it with me (bfgTigris found it ). My machete was on the fourth tree from the right across the water behind the boat just like dragonflyrn9 said.

If you're still not seeing it, I would suggest closing the game completely, taking an eye breather, and then going back in after a significant rest.

Wish there was a forum for answers when I lose my keys in the morning!

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by spatzchen on Jun 21, 10 9:11 PM
can you tell me where to find the shovel please

Go to: