Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Need Feed - Back

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 4, 10 6:40 PM
I have a free game for this month - love the large file and adventure games. Is this game worth using my free game card on ? I would appreciate any feed - back, good or bad.

Thanks!

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

Re:Need Feed - Back

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on May 4, 10 6:48 PM
hi luckystar,

I asked the same thing as you a while ago. People seem to love it or hate it. I actually managed to find a free trial somewhere. It seemed interesting, but I got stuck and didn't know what to do next. I never completed my trial because of that. People who told me they didn't like it seemed to have the same problem as me. Maybe look for the free trial and see how you feel about it?

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 4, 10 7:12 PM
Thanks MintyCuppcake

I appreciate your input. With the large file games there are no "try it for free" options. For the most part, I have had a lot of luck with my purchases, but I have also had a couple of "dud' games that I wished I had'nt bought.

Happy Gaming!
Luckystar

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on May 4, 10 10:38 PM
Hi luckystar,

I know that there are none here, but if you google (or whatever search engine you use) the game's name and free trial/demo, you can almost always find one. They can also often be found on the publishers site. I'll see if I can round one up for you and I'll pm you the link

Edited on 05/04/2010 at 10:39:43 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 4, 10 10:40 PM
This one is on the difficult side and requires a lot of 'out-of the-box' thinking. Very quirky and offbeat.

Go to: