Family has disappeared on Farm Up

[Post New]by HeatherK2016 on Oct 14, 17 11:10 AM
I am about 5000 points to level 29 and the entire family has disappeared. I can't fix the pens, take care of animals, grab money from deliveries, or harvest anything. I go on daily and it still gives me the daily sign in reward but the people (except the wheel guy) have all disappeared. I really don't want to start over. Any ideas?

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Family has disappeared on Farm Up

[Post New]by gvierg on Nov 7, 17 7:46 AM
same thing happened to me on level 39, lots of vegetables just went off as no harvest was possible. started over then again after a few days, however then i got no items for collections, started over again (got a free game from bigpond: "game not working on my computer", had made many purchases), now i've got characters and collection items come, too, but access/repair of jeniffer's house is denied; still play (no buying any more), just over level 20 again.

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by Phayta on Nov 7, 17 9:06 PM
Post your problem in the Technical Issues/Problems thread. If the automatic suggestions don't work contact Big Fish directly.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 17 5:23 PM
Hello there Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with the game and with family members disappearing. We definitely don't want players to have to start over again, and the first thing we recommend if non-player characters seem to have vanished is to see if running the game with further permissions can assist with getting the game to run smoothly again.

Just in case it's helpful, the following article contains how to run a game with those permissions as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

It's possible that even after those suggested steps, there is still trouble with the game. For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you everyone who swam by with their support and experiences. You can continue the conversation at the appropriate thread for issues such as this below:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

Posting to the appropriate technical issue thread when reporting a technical issue helps both the teams behind the game as well as forum moderators better understand and note the impact of those issues. It also helps both respond more effectively and rapidly to those reports.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 11/08/2017 at 5:24:00 PM PST

Go to: