Animals and fish frozen

[Post New]by HighPlains7 on Oct 14, 17 3:55 PM
My farm animals and fish are frozen. Can you help please?

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Animals and fish frozen

[Post New]by Phayta on Oct 17, 17 9:36 PM
I've never tried it myself, but you can try to sell the animals and purchase new ones (fish included). If that doesn't work, you're going to need the help of one of the moderators.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Animals and fish frozen

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 17 4:22 PM
Hello HighPlains7,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. Thank you Phayta for swimming by with that advice. I just wanted to swim by to provide some follow up should that situation still be continuing.

If those animals are frozen and don't seem to be working as expected, Phayta has a great suggestion which might help out with resolving this issue. If that suggestion doesn't seem to help, I recommend seeing if running this specific game with more permissions can help it run more smoothly. For steps on running this game as an Administrator to provide those permissions, please see our article below:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game as well as a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future reports of technical issues be provided to the designated thread below:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

Posting there helps both moderators and the teams behind the game keep better track and notes of the impacts of player reported issues on the game. It also aids both in responding to those issues more rapidly.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: