GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:Bloom - Released on January 03, 2008

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 16, 08 5:52 AM
Sorry, but I couldn't get into this one.

Gee

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Dec 31, 08 9:29 AM
I loved this game. Are there any similiar ones out there?

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Mar 18, 09 2:36 AM
I am enjoying the game but am stuck on level 31...any suggestions on how to arrange the pipes before I run out of h2o? Thanks.

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Bloom - Level 31

[Post New]by Suziewife on Apr 21, 09 3:40 PM
I saw your request for help in early March narquailan but nobody seemed to help you. I, too, am stuck at that level. Did you ever manage to find a way through it?

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Jun 19, 09 6:57 PM
I love this game! i've played it hundreds of times. I find it very calming, although you must be paying attention.

Level 31 is the only level like that. Turn your water to the edge pieces and get those first. You need to turn all the edge pieces inward and move the others on the inside to line up as needed. The game gives you several seconds to do this - by then you should be waiting for the "lightning speed" bonus - hit it as soon as you get it and you should make it to the end. It's the only way I've ever found - I've never gotten water or anything else... Hope this helps! It's my first post!

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Jun 19, 09 7:00 PM
BTW - I came to this forum hoping someone might mention another game like it or better yet, a sequel of sorts. I wish I could play some of the levels forever. Guess I'll keep looking. The flowers, to me, are beautiful.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 19, 09 7:21 PM
I've played this one at least a hundred times all the way through myself. I haven't seen any sequel, though I've looked on the developer's website. Have you tried Flower Paradise? It's also using flowers, and there's a no-timer option, and a choice of either normal match-3 or box clear. I find that one relaxing as well.

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Jun 20, 09 11:04 AM
Thank you very much for the recommendation Lord Kalvan. I've read some of your posts before on other games. I'll try that other flower game now.

Thanks again!

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Jun 20, 09 1:41 PM
whirled_peas wrote:I love this game! i've played it hundreds of times. I find it very calming, although you must be paying attention.

Level 31 is the only level like that. Turn your water to the edge pieces and get those first. You need to turn all the edge pieces inward and move the others on the inside to line up as needed. The game gives you several seconds to do this - by then you should be waiting for the "lightning speed" bonus - hit it as soon as you get it and you should make it to the end. It's the only way I've ever found - I've never gotten water or anything else... Hope this helps! It's my first post!

I'm very sorry - these are instructions for Level 48. I assumed because I consider it the quickest level.

At any rate - I went back and played to Level 31 - here are the instructions for it:

Take the water ilne straight down the middle to the back piece - turn it inward and go up/down and set the next rows (up&down from middle) to straight back towards water well. Use the spider feet at the ends and rotate the middle "straight"rows as needed to reach flowers at the ends. This puzzle changes each time you play it. The constant is that you'll only have 4 flowers growing at a time. They can appear anywhere, but if you look for them and adjust pieces as needed - you'll make it to get two 3-sided pieces, and 2 cross pieces - use these where you need them since each time is different. There's plenty of water to get you through this level.

Sorry again for my assumption about your problem level! Good Luck!

Edited on 06/20/2009 at 1:43:01 PM PST

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 7:17 PM
Thank you, Whirled_peas, I was also stuck on level 31. I read your "how to" post and was able to complete the level.... I appreciate your good advice!!

[Post New]by granofthree on Aug 4, 11 10:05 AM
I am loving this game. The going was consistent until level 44 and now I'm stuck...the flower bed level...there is so much disconnectedness. I would love any hints that will help me out on this level. Thank you!

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Sep 15, 11 5:46 PM
Hi Gran of Three

Re Level 44 - it is indeed a challenging level as it's left to luck where the flowers will pop up.

Here's how I play it:

Connect all possible pipes to the water source: 1-straight up, 2-angle on left and 3-down and to the left. Rotate the water source as necessary concentrating on growing only blue leaved flowers or at least give them first priority. You will get the angle piece - use it at #1 - (straight up) at the very top to replace the straight piece and rotate it to go left - this will give you access to the width of pipe above the center planter. (you'd then have to rotate it to access the two angles on the upper right but they don't ever grow blue leaved flowers, so I ignore them)

I keep the water on the section above the center planter as many blue leaved flowers grow here...

Then you will get another angle piece - use it at the leftmost upper corner of the center planter (replacing a straight piece) - this will give you access to the width of pipe below the center planter. Turn the angle piece by the water source inward and don't move your water source as plenty of blue leaved flowers will grow now.
I finished this level with 10 sec left on water clock...

I'm sure you know but just in case - only blue leaved flowers will give you any bonuses, i.e. water, pipe pieces, etc.

Good luck!

Edited on 09/15/2011 at 5:51:02 PM PST

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:58 PM
such a cool little game, brainless and different each time it's played whimisical diversion

Go to: