Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

Sayadina Thanks You

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 15, 17 12:22 PM
Hello, my wonderful, generous, friends.

Just wanted to thank you for all the airship items you are sending my way. I am reciprocating as much as I can. Unfortunately, I will be limiting play for awhile due to health issues. I have a chronic condition that sometimes flares up and leaves me with a finite store of energy which I try to reserve for things like work and the mandatory day to day stuff that Life requires. It's really nothing to worry about...just inconvenient and the timing is never good. I still consider myself fortunate when I read some of the things others are going through.

I am still gifting but after the latest CC is done, I don't know if I will be participating in the fall event, etc. I will, of course, continue to visit the forum as I so enjoy everyone's contributions, ideas, humor, etc. There is always a smile and inspiration to be found somewhere on the forum.

So once again...

THANK YOU ALL!!!

shawkn / Kate / Sayadina

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Sayadina Thanks You

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 15, 17 12:27 PM
I understand what chronic illness can do to a body, mind and spirit. Hang in there, take it easy and feel better.

Kimberly

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 15, 17 12:35 PM
Please don't stress about gifting!

Take care of you and yours, feel better soon!!!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 15, 17 12:51 PM
Hi Kate--We're always here for you, so check in whenever you feel up to it. As Susiewastaken said, no worries about gifting. You're on my list for good, either way!

Prayers to you and yours for better days!

Take care of yourself first and the rest will fall into place.

Ada

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Oct 15, 17 1:20 PM
Your friends all wish you the best, and want you to take care of yourself, first and foremost. Will not delete if you have a red light, but will always look forward to reading your posts on the forum! A happy, brilliant player, you are.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 15, 17 1:23 PM
Ditto to all that was posted.
You and your health more important we will all be here for because it is NOT because we are addicted it is because we all glued to our chairs by mu special crazy glue
Da crazy Cap

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 15, 17 1:31 PM
Hope you feel better soon, Shawkn

(Like to read you around the forum...)

Moni

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Oct 15, 17 1:35 PM
Yes, feel better soon and take care of yourself. Check in when you can, and don't worry about gifting.

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Oct 15, 17 1:47 PM
Rest and be well, Kate, and don't worry about the game. Just heal, and come back to the madhouse whenever you're ready!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 15, 17 1:55 PM
Take good care of yourself & as all here have said pop in when you can.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Oct 15, 17 2:26 PM
I really understand about health issues and I pray you get some good rest and healing .

Never worry about gifting. Some nights I'm too tired to be up for the late night gifting cycle but I do what I can .

Take care,

Sue (Suenamie)

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Oct 15, 17 2:32 PM
Kate, I really hope you feel better soon

Elsa

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Oct 15, 17 6:29 PM
Hi Kate from another Katie (actually Kathy, but my Dad always called me "katiek", so that is how I play).

Chronic anything can just sap your energy, and lead to more problems, so please, take care of you. Your friends will always be there for you. You're not on my friends list, but this is such a generous community, I know they have your back

katiek

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 15, 17 7:14 PM
Thank you so much for your generosity, encouragement, well wishes and support.

I am taking good care of myself and so is my hubby. The one thing you learn quickly with a chronic illness and had it long enough is how to live with it. Sometimes you're the boss, sometimes the illness is the boss. When the illness wants to be the boss, I cater to it. I do what the boss wants and needs so I can get promoted back to health! It's been a good system for me so far and have no doubt I will get better soon.

I also have no doubt there are many of us on the forum who understand what I am saying because they either know first-hand or from a friend or family member with a chronic illness. I support all of you!!!!

I just gave out gifts which is actually a nice, quiet, fun and friendly activity I enjoy along with visiting the forum. So still expect gifts! No arguments!

Go to: