bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mahjong Holidays 2006 here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 15, 17 3:36 PM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mahjong Holidays 2006 here.

[Post New]by firebird8852 on Oct 15, 17 3:52 PM
I can not play Mahjong Towers Eternity everytime I try to get on and play newest it says I am not connected to the internet. This is not accurate as I am on facebook, surfing the web etc. I have not been able to play for 3 days. Thank you

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 15, 17 4:39 PM
Hello firebird8852,

Thank you for your time and for letting us know your experiences with the game, Mahjong Towers Eternity™. This particular forum is for the game, Mahjong Holidays 2006, and I recommend any future reports for the previous game be provided to the appropriate technical issues thread linked below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Mahjong Towers Eternity™ here.

For more information regarding that issue in Mahjong Towers Eternity™, please see our announcement regarding the game below:

An important announcement regarding Mahjong Towers Eternity™ - October 14, 2017

If you would like further assistance with that purchased game, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the game's title and what has occurred. Our Reps will make sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to assist. Don't hesitate to PM any of the moderators as well, should there be any further questions. We're more than happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by StarAngelSioux on Oct 15, 17 5:50 PM
THIS GAME HAS NO INTERNET CONNECTION FOR OVER 3 DAYS NOW. I'VE UNINSTALLED AND PUT REINSTALLED. I'VE RUN ALL SCANS NOTHING WORKS. HOW SOON WILL A PATCH BE MADE SO ALL THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS SINCE 2006 CAN CONTINUE? WITHOUT NET ACCESS THERE IS NO ACCESS TO NEW PUZZLES NOT TO MENTION THE COMMUNITY THERE. IT'S NOT A PLAYER ERROR. IT'S NOT A COMPUTER PROBLEM ON THE PLAYERS ENDS. THIS IS EFFECTING EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THIS GAME. WHEN I LOG ON AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE ARE THOUSANDS PLAYING . MANY FRIENDS I KNOW NOW FROM THIS GAME REPORT THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. THIS IS A BIG FISH PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. TELLING US TO TROUBLE SHOOT IT ON OUR END IS POINTLESS. IT'S NOT A PROBLEM ON OUR END. THE TROUBLE IS ON THE SERVER HOLDING THIS GAME

Dianne99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dianne99 on Oct 15, 17 9:44 PM
As StarAngelSioux stated, the game has gone offline. This isn't the first time. They did this a few years back for a LOOOONG time. I hope they remedy this problem quicker this time around.

lkzg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lkzg on Oct 16, 17 7:05 PM
I am having the same connection issues and since they eliminated Mahjong Towers I am assuming they will delete this game also because of the same issues. This is wrong!! It needs to be fixed. I haven't had the game for even a year and it is so frustrating for it not to work.

[Post New]by StarAngelSioux on Oct 21, 17 1:41 PM
this game has been unable to connect to the internet for over 2 weeks now. if this continues I will cancel my membership. many others will also. many like me kept our memberships FOR BEING ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME DAILY as well as the other benefits this site offers. There has been NO response from Big Fish other than to tell us all to post it to technical issues and that they are looking into this. There has not been mention of any patch to correct this trouble. You have players from all over the world playing this mah jong game which happens to connect to TOWERS AND THE MAHJONG HOLIDAYS 2005 . This will cost you members and it is unfortunate since I will be one of them.

Dianne99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dianne99 on Oct 24, 17 2:49 PM
Nine days since my initial post...still not online. >:-(

[Post New]by niccie101 on Oct 26, 17 7:24 PM
Christmas 2006 Mahjang has been showing off line for at least 5 months, What is the problem. Please someone help me.

[Post New]by POINTYNOSE on Nov 4, 17 5:50 PM
Still cannot connect to the internet. It has been a month now, any resolution date???

[Post New]by PunkSpirit on Nov 8, 17 9:41 AM
Game has gone offline. I have tried everything recommended but still offline. The problem is at your end. Please let me know when this will be fixed. Thank you.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 8, 17 1:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know what you've experienced while playing Mahjong Holidays 2006. As was previously mentioned, Mahjong Towers Eternity experienced technical issues that led to the removal of the game's online functionality. This change also affected Mahjong Holidays 2006. While it was a difficult decision to remove the ability to download custom layouts in the games, players will still be able to play in offline mode and enjoy the layouts in their favorites list.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope our players continue to enjoy the layouts presently available in the game. If there are any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to send a PM to me or one of our other Moderators. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by PunkSpirit on Nov 9, 17 7:15 AM
Been trying to get online with this game and had a response from Dawn M. Now I am attempting to log in so that I can read her response but I cannot even log in to do that now. Has this game come to it's end or what is going on please? Sorry not wanting to be a pain but just want to know so that I can stop trying if there is absolutely no point in doing so. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Irene

layny
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by layny on Nov 12, 17 2:02 AM
I was playing Mahjong Towers Eternity or Mahjong Holidays daily, but what is the point of playing if we cannot download new layouts. The layouts I currently have are not challenging enough to keep replaying them. None of the other Mahjong games are as good as these two Mahjong games. When are you going to fix it, or are you going to fix it at all?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 12, 17 2:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

At this time, online capability for both Mahjong Towers Eternity and the Mahjong Holidays games is no longer available. We have not heard any information about this capability being reinstated at a later date, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If there are questions or concerns, you're always welcome to reach out to me or one of our other Moderators by PM. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/12/2017 at 2:49:12 PM PST

[Post New]by my2babygirls on Nov 19, 17 1:23 PM
I have been playing Mahjong Holidays 2006 daily since purchase in 2015. Recently it says I'm playing offline when I'm actually online. Also am unable to download any additional layouts, states I need to be connected to the internet. Like other players, I have in-installed and re-installed the game to no avail. When will this be fixed?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 19, 17 1:40 PM
Hello my2babygirls,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. The decision was made recently to remove online capability from Mahjong Towers Eternity and the Mahjong Holidays games due to technical issues arising from that capability. At this time, there are no plans to reinstate this capability, and we hope our players continue to enjoy the layouts saved to their Favorites.

If there are questions or concerns, please feel free to send a PM to me or one of our other Moderators. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by journey525 on Dec 10, 17 10:29 AM
Was this issue ever fixed? I've been playing this game for years and love it but cannot connect to the internet for this game only. I'm so disappointed!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 10, 17 1:55 PM
Hi journey525,

As of this time, there are no plans to restore online capability to the Mahjong Holidays games or Mahjong Towers Eternity. We certainly understand and appreciate our players' passion and enthusiasm for these games, and we hope they continue to enjoy the layouts that have already been downloaded and saved as favorites.

If there are any other questions, please send a PM to me or another Moderator. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by LadyTess2011 on Dec 11, 17 3:52 PM
What about the people like me who just got a new computer & therefore have no "Favorites" downloaded. I just got this game & now you're telling me that the online is no longer working nor are you even attempting to fix it? Well, I sure as h*ll won't be buying anymore Big Fish Games. This is beyond disappointing

Go to: