Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 16, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/16/2017 at 9:29:43 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 16, 17 6:40 AM
In the first Zombie Solitaire, the infamous Tofu Burger, had created a Zombie Virus known as Z1. After surviving all the zombie attacks, you finally made your way to a remote island, seemingly unaffected. As luck would have it, someone snuck in a Tofu Burger, forcing you to flee the island to make your way through thousands of hungry zombies. Rumors were circulating among the survivor's, that citizens were being rescued, if you could just make it to the safely of the helicopter landing site, a mere 100 levels away. But this is a Zombie Apocalypse, and that helicopter has crashed, leaving you completely vulnerable to all those bwain lovin' zombies!

This is a Higher/Lower type Solitaire game where you try to make large chains of cards either one higher or one lower than the last card. Each card played will give you coins that fall down and bounce all over the place. (this edition allows you to turn this feature off!) Large chains will fill the Combo Meter to earn more points. There is a Star Meter on the top left, that shows how many cards need removed to fill the stars, and for every level you earn with 3 Stars, you will earn an extra Undo. There is even an icon that tells you how many deck cards remain.

You can use the coins earned to purchase Bonus Cards, number specific cards and Wildcard Jokers. There are only 3 slots available at any given time for either the Zombie Slap which removes 1 card, the Zombie killer which shoots 2 cards off the board, the Zombie Blaster which removes an entire row of cards, or the Joker Wildcard which is especially helpful to help you continue a large combo chain. Throughout the 100 Solitaire levels, you can earn Sticker Achievements, once you collect all Stickers in a category, you will earn extra coins.

There are obstacle cards that require you to first uncover the tool card to unblock them. The Bird Deterrent card releases pesky Infected Bird cards, the Machete Card chops through the Jungle Cards, and the Bolt Cutter cards will remove Chained Cards. You can replay any level, if you aren't satisfied with the score you received.

One of my favorite features in this game was Making Choices along the way. You will come across different choice options, which can sideline your own goals, such as choosing whether or not to drink the water. After a few levels, you can play Mini Games and Hidden Object/Fragment Scenes. The Match 3 game is available in Casual or Normal limited moves mode, but in the casual mode, you can only win 1 star vs. up to 3 in normal mode. The goal is to give the Zombies shown, the type of candy they desire by making matches of those specified candies. I found the Match 3 games to be somewhat difficult to earn all 3 stars in Normal mode, but you can replay the Match 3 levels whenever you want, until you get 3 stars.

Time to go destroy some zombies before they eat my bwains! Good luck, enjoy!

anniebird
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by anniebird on Oct 16, 17 7:27 AM
I've made it my mission to complain every time a new solitaire game comes out because, with the hundreds of different types of solitaire games out there, Big Fish keeps offering the same, old, tired, one-up, one-down solitaire with different themes.

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Oct 16, 17 8:36 AM
I have bought Zombie Solitaire Chapter 1 and I have just tried the number 2... Don't bother !!! It is exactly the same as the first one including the cheering of the crowd in the back when you make a nice move... I wonder why the developer deemed it necessary to repeat the exact same game !! To make money ?? Well not mine..

Edited on 10/16/2017 at 8:36:47 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 16, 17 9:30 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 16, 17 10:57 AM
This is the third Zombie Solitaire game. First there was Zombie Solitaire, and then came Zombie Solitaire: Chapter 1.

This is Chapter 2, and I love this one as much as the other two, although, I have to say, my favourite game is still the first Zombie Solitaire game.

--- --- ---

Edited to add: I changed my mind. I was going to buy this game, but won't. After playing a few levels I had a good night's sleep, and decided that this game was pretty much like the last game, and having played a few more levels I started to get bored with it. Even with today's sales offer I can't persuade myself to get this game. Sorry...

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 1:35:14 AM PST

Ker72
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ker72 on Oct 18, 17 5:13 AM
Hi Valdy,
thanks for your honest reply. Chapters 1 and 2 are similar, because we decided to tell the story of Zombie Solitaire 2 in different parts, so that all our crazy ideas have space to be enjoyed. We understand your point of view and we will work hard to make sure you are not getting bored in the next chapter.

verimeri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by verimeri on Mar 17, 18 6:22 PM
I am still stuck in the cable car. Says I need to find something else after repairing the car and getting in the car but darned if I can find anything. This is not fun right now- it is just frustrating.

Go to: