bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 22, 08 10:11 AM
Based on a suggestion from one of our users, I've gone ahead and created an official MCF: Return to Ravenhearst thread. Please feel free to use this discussion thread for all of your questions, comments, speculation and whatnots about the upcoming addition to the Mystery Case Files series.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the newly redesigned Mystery Case Files website where there are now two spooky screenshots from the next MCF game, a mysterious note from the Queen of England as well as a short teaser description of MCF eturn to Ravenhearst:

Constructed in 1895, Ravenhearst Manor stood as a symbol of affection from Charles Dalimar toward his love, Emma Ravenhearst. A month after the home was completed, it's namesake went missing. Decades passed and the history of the home became a distant memory until one day, Emma's Diary Resurfaced.

In Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst, players reassembled the diary and brought closure to this horrible tale. Or so they thought...

Anyone interested interested in knowing the back story can now purchase the original MCF: Ravenhearst from Big Fish Games for 99¢. This offer is only available until Oct. 27th.

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 1:02:29 AM PST

Re:Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by soulJuicer47 on Oct 22, 08 10:14 AM
OMG I've SEEN some of this game and it's INCREDIBLE!!!! I'm pretty excited.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 22, 08 10:41 AM
Thank you, bfgErie.

I am so excited for this upcoming MCF that the next month will be difficult to get through without thinking of it each and every day.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 22, 08 10:44 AM
I'm definately looking forward to this one coming out!

Picman certainly added fuel to the fire with his well timed posts, lol.

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Oct 22, 08 10:46 AM
and now to make our days even better

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Oct 22, 08 11:44 AM
I wonder if BF will be able to cope with the downloades?????

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Oct 22, 08 12:37 PM
Now there is a MYSTERY none of us researched.. LOL

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 22, 08 12:40 PM
If it's anything like Azada 2 I won't be able to download it for quite awhile. I just recently downloaded Azada 2......

solara
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by solara on Oct 22, 08 12:49 PM
Has anyone noticed there are two purchase dates for Ravenhearst. Under the .99 sign it reads 10-27-2009, but when you click on the learn more sign there is a deadline date of 10-27-2008. I suppose the 10-27-2008 date is correct .

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 22, 08 1:11 PM
Yeah, the 2009 is a typo. They don't run sales like that for a year.

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Oct 22, 08 1:51 PM
I'm so excited about this one. "Ravenhearst" is my favorite MCF game.

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Oct 22, 08 2:00 PM
eleanor1183 wrote:Yes, lots of pages, but nobody will be able to squall about it "cluttering" the pond...

I keep drifting in and out today - it was so funny, because I couldn't find this thread - I was looking too far down the page at the stickies instead of the big i 's...

Now if I could just figure out a way to move some of my posts over from the other threads...

We do still have some unanswered questions...like what twins did picman refer to? What are the real connections between Rose & Charles, Rose & Emma...I'm glad we still have a few things to chew over...

oh yes the unanswered stuff.. I am almost done w/ Ravenhearst replay and got MF re-downloaded ready to go.. so I will be looking at listening and watching in the next round of play

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 22, 08 2:10 PM
With so little info on Rose it would be interesting to see what speculations come up.......and if any of them are right when we play the game and see for ourselves.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 22, 08 2:36 PM
Shoot! And I just paid $6.99 for Ravenhurst!

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Oct 22, 08 3:02 PM
dtouchton wrote:Shoot! And I just paid $6.99 for Ravenhurst!

Ah, but at regular price it counts toward your coffee cup!

I'm sure the 99cent special wouldn't...

Edited on 10/22/2008 at 3:30:09 PM PST

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Oct 22, 08 3:15 PM
One thing is certain - it will not be boring in this pond over the next few weeks....

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Oct 22, 08 4:23 PM
eleanor1183 wrote:Yes, lots of pages, but nobody will be able to squall about it "cluttering" the pond...

I keep drifting in and out today - it was so funny, because I couldn't find this thread - I was looking too far down the page at the stickies instead of the big i 's...

Now if I could just figure out a way to move some of my posts over from the other threads...

We do still have some unanswered questions...like what twins did picman refer to? What are the real connections between Rose & Charles, Rose & Emma...I'm glad we still have a few things to chew over...

I just posted to the emma thread and then saw this. Do I have to tpye it again to get here instead. I just finished M Fate for the first time after playing Ravenhust first. Because of all you fishes. I have a couple of questions.
let me know.
thanks giggyann

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 22, 08 4:29 PM
Smallhaven wrote:Thank you, bfgErie.

I am so excited for this upcoming MCF that the next month will be difficult to get through without thinking of it each and every day.

yes yes and YES!

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Oct 22, 08 5:42 PM
this was a nice thread to start. Now we all have a single place to go.

I can't wait for nov 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Oct 22, 08 5:57 PM
Thank you Erie i think this thread is just what we needed.As im sure after the release date we will have much to discuss. Thank you .again

Go to: