firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Dark Chest - Circular Indentation on Map

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Oct 16, 17 11:56 AM
Can anyone explain to me just what the blazes I am supposed to be doing here? Not the feeding of the stupid thing, the map part of it. I click on it, and all it says is "There are circular indentations on this map". And I don't even have my helper here to give me a frikken CLUE what the heck I'm supposed to do. I've clicked all over this thing and that is ALL it says. Getting really peeved at the lack of instructions here.

Re:Dark Chest - Circular Indentation on Map

[Post New]by JellySprinkles on Oct 18, 17 12:55 AM
Have you completely fed it? If so it might mean that it wasn't updated

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Oct 18, 17 9:34 AM
If this is the map that I remember, then you'll have to feed the chest in order to get coloured items with different runes on it, that are placed automatically around the map (on the outside)
After that, you must place these items at the corresponding place on the map (the same runes)
I hope this can help you to go on, lots of succes!

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Oct 23, 17 12:37 PM
Why the heck wouldn't it TELL me that? No, I JUST got the stupid thing opened. I've only fed it once. I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I REALLY detest mini games with inadequate instructions. >

[Post New]by CitizenE on Oct 23, 17 2:57 PM
It's a kind of a riddle, I guess.

But what I really don't like is feeding the chest over and over again. Prepare for feeding it a lot!! But if you don't... read my post Game without feeding the chest.

Another frustration: the game never really ends because the developers never finished it. See the post An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

But, I'm still playing, and sometimes I start the game all over again. I do that with a little trick to keep the collected blue crystals and the coins and everything in the collection. See the post "Restart game with all crystals and coins"
If you can't find it: Google for awakening kingdoms restart.

Go to: