Achievements?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Oct 16, 17 2:28 PM
I didn't find a apple to take a bite of in the main game, I found one .but wasn't able to take a bite, it went into tea>

wasn't able to open acid box before I made it. It went into flask right away.

didn't beat the ghost, thought I did but not sure

It was never miss in a fight with a ghost
She threw disks at me I thought I got them all, maybe I missed??

Edited on 10/16/2017 at 2:32:49 PM PST

Re:Achievements?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 5, 17 12:41 PM
HooedonHOG In the main game the apple you get in the beginning where you have to slice it, in order to bite the apple don't click on the slice but click on the apple 3 times. Then take the slice. This is as far as I got. If I get the one in the bonus chapter I'll let you know. Don't know about the acid yet either. I am assuming that whatever you did the first time you do the opposite to get the achievement. That's what happened to me with the apple. I cut it and took the slice. So I started another profile and instead of grabbing the slice I clicked on the apple until just the core was left.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 5, 17 3:05 PM
For the Bullseye never miss in a fight with a ghost. I didn't get the achievement in the first profile. Then I played the second profile and I got it. I think you can't miss hitting the thing she throws. You have to get it on your first shot. It doesn't matter if the thing doesn't hit you. What I mean is if you don't get hit you won't get the achievement if you shot and miss. It has to be the first bullet you shoot.

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 3:08:09 PM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 6, 17 5:14 PM
The second apple is in the suitcase where you have to put the four pieces of the mask on and then the code. Just click on apple.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 6, 17 5:19 PM
You have to read the formula on how to make the acid only once. In the bonus chapter. It is in the clock on the left of the acid powder. I left the note alone until I collected all the parts to make the acid which are the burner flint glass flask ice that you break off of Amanda and the acid powder. Then I went into the clock opened the formula opened the burner and made the formula. I don't know if you have to be in the zoom in of the clock with the formula. But I stayed there just in case.

Re:Achievements the cart

[Post New]by abigailwilson on Mar 11, 18 12:54 AM
Where is the cart mentioned in achievements

Go to: