Does Heartwild and Heartwild 2 have a cool storyline like Faerie Solitaire?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on May 5, 10 11:44 AM
I LOVE Faerie Solitaire because of the storyline and the art is beautiful plus I like voice overs, it makes the game more interesting. I have plenty of Big Fish games where there are no voice overs and that is fine, but I was just wondering if the 2 Heartwild games are mainly just Solitaire with beautiful artwork, or does it have a storyline as well like Faerie Solitaire does.

The reason I ask is I have a holepunch credit and I am thinking about using it for the first Heartwild. I thought about getting Heartwild 2 because it looks really pretty in the video but I dont really like playing 2's and 3's of games until I have played the first one.

So if you have played Faerie Solitaire and Heartwild, please compare. It doesnt matter which you like best, I mainly want your opinion if I like Faerie Solitaire, will I probably like Heartwild? If you havent played Faerie Solitaire, go get it because it is an AWESOME game and Faerie Solitaire 2 is coming really soon and I cant wait.

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 11:52:03 AM PST

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Re:Does Heartwild and Heartwild 2 have a cool storyline like Faerie Solitaire?

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on May 5, 10 12:19 PM
Yes, Heartwild does have a storyline which is a little racy.

I have done number 1 but haven't done 2 yet.

They have lots of different set ups for the games. I really liked it. Try the demo. It will give you a pretty good feel for what it is like.

Re:Does Heartwild and Heartwild 2 have a cool storyline like Faerie Solitaire?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on May 5, 10 12:53 PM
I tried the demo. The artwork is beautiful. I may use my credit for it. I am at Chapter 3 and have 18 minutes left on my demo. Its ok that it is a bit racy, I am 30 years old so I am sure it wont tell me anything I dont already know. Well I wont say that, it might, lol.

Go to: