Where is the feather?

[Post New]by pjones0066 on May 5, 10 12:19 PM
I am supposed to create an arrow to defeat the minotaur but when I open the bird cage and the bird goes for the mouse, the check mark for completed is shown and no feather is on the ground. Because of this I can't create a bow and arrow and thus complete the level. Any ideas since all completed check marks are show for all rooms except the last one which is where I give Theseus the bow and arrow to defeat the minotaur?

Re:Where is the feather?

[Post New]by lalybug101 on May 5, 10 1:07 PM
i am in the same boat.... we are suppose to get the key from the pool when it drains..... we have to unlock the bird cage first ... if we do not it will not leave the feather..... in the pool room we are suppose to find a wheel that drains the pool that in turn gives us that dern key for the bird cage... i have now reloaded the game 3 times and i still cant get the pool to drain either!!!

[Post New]by Annie3339 on May 5, 10 1:15 PM
I can't find the feather either...have started over twice so if you come up with a solution....PLEASE post it

[Post New]by pjones0066 on May 5, 10 1:58 PM
I also noticed from other threads that you need to open the cage first before putting down the mouse or you won't get the feather. I didn't have a problem with the key since I just used the wheel in the opening room with the minotaur though I don't recall the order but I believe for me I used it after getting the mouse but before putting it on the ground in the bird room.

Where is the feather?

[Post New]by lalybug101 on May 5, 10 2:34 PM
pjones0066 wrote:I am supposed to create an arrow to defeat the minotaur but when I open the bird cage and the bird goes for the mouse, the check mark for completed is shown and no feather is on the ground. Because of this I can't create a bow and arrow and thus complete the level. Any ideas since all completed check marks are show for all rooms except the last one which is where I give Theseus the bow and arrow to defeat the minotaur?

[Post New]by lalybug101 on May 5, 10 2:40 PM
i fianally got it..... if you have already released the mouse you will have to start over and redo it..... but its easy once its really understood what it expected... first you catch the mouse with the cheese and there is that little game...u tube has the solution so i spent the time to track the moves so i could do instead of skipping... its a matter of know what direction the dern mouse is moving in...
now for the feather.... after you distribute the string... first thing on the list... you go back not to the pool room but to the room with the beast and to the right is a huge wheel you turn by clicking on it .. that drains the pool and gives u the key to the dern bird... AFTER you unlock the bird cage you put the mouse on the floor and the bird grabs it and leaves the feather.... The whole key to this chapter is finding the right place to drain the pool.. hey if this helped lemme know ....

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 2:41:30 PM PST

lynnestock
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lynnestock on May 7, 10 4:26 AM
Do you mean start the WHOLE game again? Or start the chapter again. If its the chapter can you tell me how to do that please.

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on May 11, 10 1:54 AM
I'm in the same boat...NO Feather........surely I dont have to start the game from the begining .....anyone please HELP....

Go to: