Just curious

[Post New]by Evil_Mushroom on Oct 17, 17 8:30 PM
I wonder how many players are still active.
It's getting very quiet in here.

Still, I enjoy the game and the people playing.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:Just curious

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 17, 17 9:20 PM

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Oct 18, 17 4:00 AM
I am still playing even though I have reached level 125, have got nearly all the achievements, and have more pearls than I can ever use. I dive regularly and sell the elements, make alluring amber and sell that, and send out 15 balloons a day so I can sell depleted stones, all in order to help other players. It's still fun!

[Post New]by pd2324 on Oct 18, 17 5:27 AM
I have found there are players who are playing - I am one of them. I am a newer player and getting to know the ropes. I appreciate the assistance when I have asked for help and received it. This game is tons of fun there are areas that a little more detail on specific things could be improved. Finding out about some not so great players is just a matter of paying attention to names and giving assistance when it does not effect your growth or your willingness to help those who have helped you. I have noticed that a few always every day ask for assistance for things that have effected me in a negative way learning who they are helps. I give assistance as long as my warehouse is full and the balloons are hours out. I make items that take large amounts of time in that slot and keep them stored. During that time I do not reply to the request board. . Putting things in your market that newer players need are not purchased as fast and I hope it helps.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 18, 17 9:15 AM
I'm still playing because the great thing about this game is that you only have to log in for about 15 minutes which is long enough to load machines, throw out a market, do some shopping and spying on the neighbors, and start a little havoc on the forum, which is more fun than the game sometimes And then you can go about your day.

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Oct 18, 17 9:33 AM
I am still here too. Plan on getting to 125 and then deciding (but I have a way to go). I play several Big Fish games so I bounce from game to game. Still working on building the last of the buildings.
I just played. I am level 65 so hanging around for a while

Edited on 10/18/2017 at 4:55:37 PM PST

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Oct 19, 17 2:49 AM
I'm still here as well. Working on leveling, achievements and getting my inventory up to 1000. I pop in on the game two or three times per day to send out balloons, etc. and put stuff up for sale. I'm longing for an event or anything new, just like most people are.

Patroche
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Patroche on Oct 19, 17 5:20 AM
I'm also still playing. I have a few achievements to go. I think I will hit the 1000 storage on the weekend and have a ways to go to get to level 125 (I think I'm at 94 right now).

I still fill my market twice a day. Like someone else said 15-30 minutes per time is enough to harvest, set up production and fill the market.

I've also stopped checking the markets on my followers list. I obviously am not playing at the same time they are, since their markets are sold out and I've never seen them available to me at any time I've played.

I do, however, check the followers list for new players (lower levels) to try and help them out.

Looking forward to any event that will make the game more interesting.

I think someone should add dragons and dragon eggs to the list of suggestions for the developers. I hear those eggs are almost ready to hatch. Would be nice to have a pet on the island.

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Oct 19, 17 1:15 PM
Patroche, you missed the "hatching". Cinder and Ember were born Oct. 9th. See the item titled Cinder and Ember.

slosuzy
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on Oct 19, 17 3:06 PM
Working on the palace still--really trying to drag this out. Also working on getting storage up and just got to 660 and for once actually need all three parts to level up. Don't think I have needed blueprints for leveling up since the beginning of the game.

May have a solution for those who are fussy about who gets their goods.

One is a needs market, where we can post what we need and anyone can fill for the price offered.

Two would be to send a care package to followers though probably won't get coins but could make this as an achievement.

Go to: