lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Great game - any more similar?

[Post New]by lynwil on May 5, 10 2:23 PM
I love this game and having played it through twice was most impressed to find there was at least one different senario created in the second go through! While I wait patiently (?) for Royal Envoy, are there any more games similar to this where you also have problems to solve for the inhabitants as well as keeping them fed and happy?
As always, thanks to Big Fish for all the great games, keeping this old brain active!!

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Great game - any more similar?

[Post New]by Anya419 on May 15, 10 10:35 AM
I'm with you. I have played through several times and like the combo of hidden picture/time management. Would like to see more!!

[Post New]by mini21 on May 21, 10 12:20 AM
I love the game my mum loves the game, if there are not any others like it there should be. I adore the combination match three or hidden object city building games bring them on

[Post New]by kdirish on Sep 6, 10 9:02 AM
I too love this game. Try World of Zellians. It's a time management game. But you work at your own speed. There is no timer.

[Post New]by JamieFish on Dec 1, 10 2:41 PM
Thks will try Zellians--need more like this.

Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Timbuctu on Dec 9, 10 4:43 AM
Tried Zellians, bought it...not a bad title, but keep eagerly checking the BFG toolbar New Releases tab to see if the word Settlement appears...hopelessly desperate for a sequel to this title!

[Post New]by JamieFish on Jan 29, 11 4:15 PM
Come on Bigfish--More like this!!

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Apr 16, 11 6:45 AM
Has anybody already find a game like this?

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 16, 11 7:00 AM
Gemini Lost
The Island: Castaway
Jack Of All Tribes
Many Years Ago

[Post New]by ZilchZippoZero on Nov 14, 11 7:36 PM
This game is from Alawar. I'm dying for a sequel but nothing that I can see yet. A similar series is:
Gourmania
Gourmania 2: Great Expectations
Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom

anndell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by anndell on May 24, 13 10:29 PM
Settlement: Colossus is my FAVORITE game - and I have played a lot of games over the past several years. I love just going to this game and entering a world where it's peaceful, the music is enchanting, and playing is so relaxed and fun.
I would LOVE to see a Settlement: Colossus 2 come out, with more challenges, the same music and peaceful scenes (but different) and maybe some conversation with the people. I have played this through at least five times and I will sit down and play it whenever I'm stressed and I need an escape!

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by LAndersen on Nov 27, 13 12:58 PM
Don't know if it's that similar, but if you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere and nice music, check out Snapshot Adventures - Secret of Bird Island. You travel around the US, taking pictures of birds in their natural habitat. At the same time, you are trying to solve the mystery of what happened to your grandad. A BFG hidden gem.

I'd also recommend Hero of the Kingdom, where there is no timer, a variety of quests and quite a few hidden objects to find inthe large area you travel around. A bit of an old fashioned adventure game in some ways, but very entertaining.

I also enjoy the Castaway games, but all that running around gets a bit tedious.

Go to: