jodylync
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Dragon Hero and Filled Sticker Album

[Post New]by jodylync on Oct 18, 17 6:05 AM
I am wondering if any of the long time players ever achieved earning the Dragon Hero or filling their sticker album.

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Dragon Hero and Filled Sticker Album

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Oct 18, 17 9:23 AM
Yes. I have both since June.
It's like the update for world 10 in May gave them out and the update in June of world 11 took them away. I completed a world between those updates and received both.

Everyone else that I know are all stuck without Dragon and 96 of 100 stickers

Maybe the update on June 12th removed them

Edited on 10/18/2017 at 9:24:37 AM PST

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,328 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 18, 17 11:53 AM
have dragon in all 4 games, including the new one I started in April... still without the last 4 stickers in all games, including the three games I've had for a year now...

[Post New]by stargazer_lily6 on Oct 20, 17 11:25 AM
Where do you get the dragon suit ? Playing on PC, and doesn't even show up under the hero suits. (But haven't finished the worlds all the way through since World 7 because of making them difficult to finish without spending a lot on boosts or coins.) Also still have not seen any of the elusive 4 stickers on page 8 for the albums.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,480 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 21, 17 7:55 AM
I can't find the dragon suit in my outfits section, either!

As for the album, I finished it a long time ago, but I remember that in the end I had to buy several packs- I think I paid a couple of thousand coins. And for what? There's neither a new album, nor can you start a new one with the duplicates. You, guys, have at least something to look forward to.

Edited on 10/21/2017 at 7:57:00 AM PST

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,328 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 21, 17 9:25 AM
Maybe I'm confused, I have the Dinosaur outfit that I think of as looking like a dragon... I do not have an outfit that states it's a dragon...

I sell my duplicates, now more than ever... 15 coins is 15 coins....

Go to: