Adding new things to grow/buy

[Post New]by magicbeader on Oct 18, 17 8:12 AM
This is just a suggestion: how about adding figs and ginger to the mix of things to grow and make other things with -like FROG Jam (figs, raspberries, oranges and ginger),

Also some more flower types that we can purchase to landscape our different areas.
I really liked the smaller flowers that were in the "events" ticket purchases.

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

Re:Adding new things to grow/buy

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 18, 17 12:20 PM
Hello magicbeader,

Thank you for taking the time to provide these suggestions about items to add in the game. Although the Moderation Team isn't involved in making changes to the game, we're always keen to advocate on the behalf of our players. I'll ensure this message reaches the teams behind the game. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another moderator if any further suggestions arise. We'll be glad to get them to the right people.

bfgBeruna

Adding new things to grow/buy

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Oct 22, 17 6:22 PM
magicbeader wrote:Also some more flower types that we can purchase to landscape our different areas.
I really liked the smaller flowers that were in the "events" ticket purchases.

I also like the idea of smaller flowers especially so they don’t hide other machines and vegetables, etc. and need to be more seasonal so they can be changed around. I would then replace the magic mushrooms the wizards place all around. The problem is getting the lazy powers-that-be to reopen the weekend events.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 22, 17 6:50 PM
I know a Frog I would like to make jam out of

[Post New]by Evil_Mushroom on Oct 22, 17 8:26 PM
I would love t grow grapes

NorthStorm
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Oct 23, 17 10:22 AM
Before letting us grow more stuff I'd like to be able to craft different items from what we have already. I'd like to be able to make an orange cake with the marmelade, orange julep with milk and orange. Plum pudding would be fun too. Why not a fruit cake for Christmas?! We could extact molasses from the sugar cane. Why can't we press stawberries into juice??!! Lemons are only used for lemonade. Pumkins were added to make the pie, but they are not usefull in anything else. We could make ice cream from milk, ice cream cones with wheat. And please, let us have another mine and sawmill.

I'd like to be able to decorate foutains with gold, amber, paints (palets and white paint made from milk) and such. Maybe grow some flowers to sell in a different market.

I would aslo like to see some new faces on the villagers, not just a change of hair color! The ones that gives out requests don't look like their drawing (beside Louisa).

Go to: