[Post New]by maec on Oct 18, 17 12:42 PM
What?????

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,047 Posts

Re:MC

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 18, 17 1:18 PM
Welllll, I USED to not play with Trina ..... I wanted to save shards for room decorations and I thought the achievements associated with her Golden Keys were absurd..... I still think the final achievment requirements are ridiculous, but I have let her out of her room so she can come along for the ride on some of the DQs I choose to do.

There are some DQs that I refuse to do ..... other than that, I generally play all the HOSs, try to participate in the CCs, and play, play, play during Seasonal events.

Edited on 10/18/2017 at 1:19:25 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 18, 17 1:38 PM
I am with AEG on Trina ** I do play her when I have to but try and stay away from her **** But I do go in the room every day to say hello to our Robyn and talk to the wolves**** and those dreaded DQ's( some I do others I will not touch with a ten foot pole and like her I do play the majority of the HOS's and never miss a CC or Event

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
829 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 18, 17 2:23 PM
I don't do Trina's quests or the DG's.I read about others who do & for me it would not be an enjoyable way to spend my time in the castle.
I get an enormous amount of fun from everything else so why spoil it with unobtainable (in my lifetime) monotonous tasks

Go to: