dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
620 Posts

New Update

[Post New]by dogpenny on Oct 18, 17 8:50 PM
I am at level 80 trying to uncurse Lady Adora I am at the part where the Chamberlain tells us about the download I did it got it fully downloaded but the download did not go into the game Chamberlain says No Tasks did any one else have this problem and were you able to fix it I restarted the game and that did not work there are no more downloads in the que. Download additional content says there is nothing to download I have already PM'd a moderator and waiting for a reply. Just thought that maybe someone else had this problem and were able to fix it I cant go any further in the game until I get the download into the game thanks for any help given

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,052 Posts

Re:New Update

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 18, 17 9:05 PM
The most recent download was in preparation for the upcoming Fall event...... the Chamberlain saying we have to wait for the next update is relative to the game content.

Since we just had a game content update mid-September, most of us don't expect the Chamberlain's tasks to let us proceed anytime before January or February at the earliest.

So, there is nothing wrong with your game .... you are just sitting and waiting with the rest of us.

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,052 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 18, 17 9:10 PM
Some players did have a problem with the pre-Fall download, though.....

Look in your achievements ..... do you see a total possible now of 261? --- and you should see the three new achievements immediately after Spirit Seeker -- very close to the end of the listings.

Look in your list of avatars ..... do you see Calavera Girl, Calavera Man, and Calavera Cat at the very end of the avatars?

Look in your puzzles ..... do you have 2 new puzzles? One is of a Ghosthunter and one is a witch with red hair

Look in your pets to craft .... do you see one for Halloween Guinea Pig and one for Hounder?

If so...... you have everything that came with the update and you are prepped to start Fall event when it is released.

mhoram
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by mhoram on Oct 19, 17 1:43 PM
Thank you so much for this post. I didn't realize that I had missed an update until I saw you list of indicators... I could have missed DAYS of collecting new puzzle pieces!

M

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
620 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Oct 19, 17 2:55 PM
But Lady Adora sent me to him to help uncurse her you mean I have to wait until Jan Feb to continue the game it says do you think the children will be come adults again check new update why did she send me to him if I can do nothing with him he says no tasks and he should have some to allow me to go on in the game and finish Level 80 I still have points needed to complete 80.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
780 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 19, 17 3:02 PM
You are at max level. Until there is an update that increases it, you can't go any farther, but you can work on achievements, CC's, events until that time.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
620 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Oct 19, 17 3:07 PM
i only have 1950 points of 6400 to complete 80 am I stuck here anyway? Is everyone stuck here?

LvlSlgr
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by LvlSlgr on Oct 19, 17 3:19 PM
Hello dogpenny. Yes, everyone who has maxed out is stuck at 1950 points on level 80. As stated by others, we don't expect an update to the content until January or February. In the meantime, we should have the Fall Event starting very soon which is a lot of fun. In addition, we will have a Christmas Event start some time in December. These will keep us all busy until the next content update.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
620 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Oct 19, 17 4:44 PM
Thank you everyone for your help what would we do without the Forum

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,052 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 19, 17 5:25 PM
dogpenny wrote:But Lady Adora sent me to him to help uncurse her you mean I have to wait until Jan Feb to continue the game it says do you think the children will be come adults again check new update why did she send me to him if I can do nothing with him he says no tasks and he should have some to allow me to go on in the game and finish Level 80 I still have points needed to complete 80.
That's the way it always is when the content ends ...... you are sent to someone and that someone will tell you that you need to wait for the next update.

In fact, when you DO get a character saying the words "next update" ..... you can know at that time that you have reached the current content end.

And, yes 1950/6400 is the end of this content...... so you are right there with the rest of us.

Go to: