Marketplace

[Post New]by Missivy823 on Oct 19, 17 8:31 AM
In my marketplace I sold an item but when I press on it to collect the money it won’t let me. Anyone else have this issue? Please help.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,756 Posts

Re:Marketplace

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 19, 17 8:45 AM
Welcome to the forum

Does it come up with the box to choose something to sell?

If so, this happens every now and again, if it doesn't save properly.
So, you've lost that money I'm afraid. But, you can get the slot working again.
Just choose something, such as an apple. It doesn't really matter what.
(It may not appear to have worked, but if you exit the market and go back in, it will be showing)

Now, you have to wait for one of the automated characters to come along and but it. When they do, you can collect the money from that sale and it will work again.

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

Re:Marketplace

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 19, 17 10:02 AM
Hello Missivy283,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that this happened while using the marketplace in Sunken Secrets. TMGamer99 is correct that while this may rarely occur, players have encountered issues in the past where a marketplace box doesn't deliver the monies within and instead seems to get stuck. Those suggestions should help get that box back to being usable for sales. Thank you for providing them TMGamer99. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide a way to get in touch with our Support Team in regards to those missing coins and if you ever need further support with your account, a purchase in the game, or another issue with the game Sunken Secrets.

For this specific issue regarding a loss of coins, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with your in-game ID. Our Reps have the tools necessary to assist further with progress loss or currency issues, and will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums as accessible as possible. If you'd like to update us on this issue or provide reports of a new one, don't hesitate to use the appropriate thread below designated for the purpose:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps keep our forums more accessible and helps the teams behind the game and moderators better note the impacts of player reported issues. Furthermore, it helps both of those teams respond more rapidly and effectively to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your patience as well, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions about the forums or one of our games, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators as well. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: