finish the castle

finish the castle

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 19, 17 12:06 PM
finish the castle to find more emeralds that is the message I get when I want to go to the next level, I got all of them, so what gives how do I proceed this is frustrating

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:finish the castle

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Oct 19, 17 12:24 PM
You may have skipped a few emeralds along the way. Look on the map and check if all levels have the emeralds collected. Collected emeralds appear bright green while the remaining ones are dark green shadows.

Do you still have castle parts to build?

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 19, 17 12:29 PM
I collected all of them, confusing, stuck on level 4o. I deleted and reinstalled the game that does not work either , it keeps your progress. now what, this is disappointing

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 12:56:50 PM PST

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Oct 19, 17 12:46 PM
do you still have castle parts to build but no emeralds or is there nothing left to buy even though you have emeralds?

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 19, 17 3:26 PM
no nothing to get, I do not understand I reloaded the game again and came up with my name started new profile and again stuck on level 40 need to find more emeralds, to finish the castle, got all of them and all the stars

level 40 wont start I have all the emeralds

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 4:22:35 PM PST

[Post New]by fromdalake on Oct 20, 17 8:38 AM
I am also having this same problem - all emeralds collected, says to finish castle, but no options to buy remaining parts of the castle, stuck on level 119

FRUSTRATING!
playing on Safari 11.0

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Oct 20, 17 1:31 PM
@fromdalake and @phoenix_rising you have PM

[Post New]by goatless on Oct 20, 17 2:11 PM
i am on level 80, cannot move forward, it won't take me to the area to buy the parts. i have the emeralds

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Oct 21, 17 12:50 AM
@goatless what do you mean? You cannot reach the castle menu? There is a button that leads to it in the map menu with the caption "Castle".

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 21, 17 2:37 PM
tired of all those messages what dont do any thing , obviously it is the game, there are more who have the same issue. I do not know how to get files from a game this is stupid, fix the game or a refund I am done with this. sure wont be able to fix it from a file, really.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 21, 17 4:13 PM
The developer managed to get a set of saved game files from at least one other person so at least they're working on resolving the issue. If you would rather get a refund you need to contact Customer Support through the link at the bottom of the forum page because CS doesn't check these forums.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 22, 17 9:31 AM
I had a problem a few years ago with a game, no trouble sending them a screenshot, and yes I got a credit or refund, now you can not find the place to request one. so where do I go , this whole setup has changed.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Oct 22, 17 2:55 PM
I also made it to Level 40 when I got the message about the emeralds. I thoroughly checked to make sure I had obtained all my emeralds..

The only level that I found without emeralds was the very first beginning level. I replayed it 3 times & there were no emeralds to be had.

The emerald counter on that level said 0/0 emeralds & the score card showed the same thing. Also, there aren't any little dots to be lighted up underneath the fleur de leis. Subsequent levels have 1 to 3 of these dots to be lighted up.

So, has anyone figured out how to get around these obvious snafu? It's a shame there wasn't better quality control on this game before it was put out for sale.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Oct 22, 17 4:37 PM
Hi, nontechiegrannie,

One of the game designers is currently working on a fix, but in the meantime, it's possible that you don't have an issue with yours.

The first level does not have any emeralds, so that is OK. However, levels 17 and 33 both have 4 emeralds, so you might double check those levels. You'll know as soon as you go into any level to replay, by looking at the bottom right corner -- which tells you the number of emeralds you have collected, as well as the total to be collected.

If you find that you definitely have all the emeralds, then hold on, and a fix will be provided as soon as possible.

[Post New]by 121747 on Oct 24, 17 1:45 PM
glad I'm not the only one, this was driving me nuts. I seldom buy Collector Edition but wait, but not this time, and what do you know, doesn't work

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Oct 26, 17 11:52 AM
Hi skpjazz,

Not the problem as I double checked again & I have all of the emeralds. I appreciate your input & was really hoping that was the solution. Guess I'll just have to wait patiently???? until the problem is corrected.

I really enjoy this game. It is such a pleasant change from the ghosts, evil spirit, dead relatives, haunted houses, other worlds etc. These types of games seem to be cranked out endlessly with no end in sight. When this game is fixed it should keep me busy for quite awhile without having to worry about dealing with the ghosties etc.

[Post New]by dkelleydk on Oct 26, 17 3:29 PM
The problem is NOT the emeralds. It's that when you go to the castle, there is NO OPTION to build. It won't let you build it. I've got 96 emeralds at level 160 and can't build.

[Post New]by awatomic on Oct 27, 17 10:40 AM
All the emeralds achieved at level 80 and can't finish the castle like others. Fix, please!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Oct 27, 17 11:14 AM
I totally agree wth nontechie, I love this game but I'm stuck in bonus level 226 and have to keep going back to find emeralds to finish castle. It's just a teaser as there are no emeralds! It's too bad that we have to get to a frustration level, because I have gone back so many times, I have 18 emeralds and there are no more to collect, this is such a fun game compared to all the murders and crazy games I avoid. Too bad. I would also like this to be corrected!!

dee1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dee1954 on Oct 31, 17 12:36 PM
I also am on level 249 and it keeps telling me to collect all the emeralds and I have 3 stars on everything and am in the extra levels.... cannot build as there is nothing coming up to build... dam this is nuts to come here and see everyone having the same problem... wow for a collectors addition this is just not fair... hope there is a fix soon or everyone will be looking for a refund... lol........... thanks for the info everyone, I thought I was going crazy,,,

Go to: