Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Fall Event Friends

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 19, 17 7:14 PM
This being my first, just wondering why people want more friends for this event. As far as I can tell, no fall HOS.

Just wondering.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Re:Fall Event Friends

[Post New]by tennco on Oct 19, 17 7:37 PM
It can help if you are low on event items. Older players usually have extra to gift.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 19, 17 7:39 PM
Plus some are gearing up for the Winter event ...... starting to gather more friends now so they will have more people available to gift under their tree......

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 20, 17 6:23 AM
Thanks for the help. Getting thru the 10-part challenge has been difficult, so now I know I can redo my wishlist!

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Oct 20, 17 6:29 AM
Love_rnr wrote:Thanks for the help. Getting thru the 10-part challenge has been difficult, so now I know I can redo my wishlist!

It took me until this morning to finish the CC. I needed one candied apple to drop to finish my 10th challenge. This morning my friends came trough and gifted me that darn apple. So your friends can be a life saver. I send any items that they need too. So have fun and redo that wishlist.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 20, 17 6:56 AM
PetraN54 wrote:
Love_rnr wrote:Thanks for the help. Getting thru the 10-part challenge has been difficult, so now I know I can redo my wishlist!

It took me until this morning to finish the CC. I needed one candied apple to drop to finish my 10th challenge. This morning my friends came trough and gifted me that darn apple. So your friends can be a life saver. I send any items that they need too. So have fun and redo that wishlist.

And the bonus is everytime you gift a friend you receive a cornucopia card for the Pilgrim avatar

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 20, 17 7:12 AM
I was wondering what those extra cards were for when I sent a gift, glad to know

Go to: