Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for World's Greatest Cities Mosaic 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 20, 17 12:42 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/20/2017 at 9:45:15 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for World's Greatest Cities Mosaic 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 20, 17 9:44 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 2 here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Oct 20, 17 3:10 PM
This type of game is my favorite no matter the many names it is called. I played the last one from this dev and enjoyed it but was disappointed with the boxes that did not fill as were intended. Now I am not that lazy that I can't "X" out the boxes but when they are suppose too that is a tech problem with the game. So hope this one has been fixed.

I have done 7 pictures in 30 minutes so I do hope they get a harder. The ones I have done are pretty and quite surprising. I found one out of the 7 that had a couple of boxes not marked out.

I told myself not to read reviews as I have been told things that would have been more fun to find out on my own. But I went ahead and read them but luckily I had already played some of the game and found out the new additions first hand which makes the pictures better. Enjoy if you like doing these games. I will purchase when I have a coupon or buy one get one sale.

Aveda5
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Aveda5 on Oct 21, 17 6:53 AM
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Oct 21, 17 12:17 PM
It's nice and relaxing. The animations that are revealed are cool (sailboats, etc.). The corner squares make counting a little tricky at first, but I soon got the hang of it. The glitch with the squares that don't auto-fill is still there, unfortunately.

It's also nice to see that a game advertised as XP-compatible actually is XP compatible.

Definite sale.

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Oct 21, 17 1:38 PM
What a GREAT game. I didn't want to stop playing. I'm a big "penguin mosaics" fan but this is more fun.

Go to: