unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

Excited to see the fall event but...

[Post New]by unofrio on Oct 20, 17 3:28 AM
Wish they had waited one more day because 10 parts of a DQ with stuff I've got has now turned into 10 DQ's with stuff I don't. And this is so close to the end. I've got my weekly card game this afternoon but other than that and a quick jump on here, FB and tumblr (twitter is a rabbit hole I'm so not going down), just look for me in the Castle chasing ghosts and candy and bargaining with little kids in costumes.

This bit is gonna be tricky today but I am so not going to let this defeat especially my PC game which has completed all CC's since they started. Android is limited to 10 HOS and needing candy but one part completed on that and not the PC yet. Once an hour, gonna have to make that short round and, in between, spend diamonds on the PC for ghost traps.

Have fun haunting the castle, y'all.

D-NY

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Excited to see the fall event but...

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 20, 17 11:32 AM
Agreed love your motivation and enthusiasm. Made it to 8 out of 10 stepped out for a moment, lost my progress and just finished the task (yikes). Good news increasing inventory and cash which I didn't have much of either. Will.....not......be.......defeated.....

Tatty2
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Tatty2 on Oct 20, 17 11:37 AM
I also lost progress today for the first time in a very, very long time. My game just shut down on its own 3 times. I definitely lost progress the last time, but not sure where I was on the other two occasions so not sure if I lost anything.

[Post New]by MABarnes53 on Oct 20, 17 11:42 AM
Dreadful Ginger is going to make me stop playing Midnight Castle.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 20, 17 12:11 PM
MABarnes53 wrote:Dreadful Ginger is going to make me stop playing Midnight Castle.

if you play Android pm me and I will help you with that dreadful ginger!

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Oct 21, 17 9:43 AM
Oh, my lord, I made it but kind of wound up burned out. Didn't finish until around 9pm on android and 11:30 pm (past my bedtime) on PC. Tearing my hair out. On the PC one final dreadful ginger didn't drop for five hours of HOS. So want a break from HOS and tonight's is using the hints but that goes quick if you spend a diamond to reset the hint button and I'm so going to.

The airship was a piece of cake after that even though to get to 300 wheels, I had to bring it back four times on the Android (due to its low level) but the PC only had to bring back once.

Well, providing those chests are forthcoming on the final day, I should be able to complete it anyway. *crosses fingers*

D-NY

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 21, 17 10:24 AM
It seems to be that way. I finally went to bed last night over black candy. I needed 5 and I knew they would eventually drop and they finally dropped this morning!

Kitty kat is in my sights and I will prevail!

Good luck everyone!

Go to: