rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Some funny notes about my FE experience...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Oct 20, 17 8:07 AM
1. I laugh every time I open the game now. I crack up at the owl trying to fly straight. Hmm, I think he's had too much pumpkin juice.

2. Even though I consider myself a veteran of these events it takes me awhile to figure out what I'm supposed to do once I open the game. It like I'm 6 years old at Disneyland for the first time. What to do first, where to go and what to see and holy cow what just flew into my screen?! Oh yeah, I should do my rounds because I'm a ghost buster now!

Enjoy the FE!

RBsMom

Edited on 10/20/2017 at 9:03:10 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Some funny notes about my FE experience...

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 20, 17 9:01 AM
rbsworld wrote:1. I laugh every time I open the game now. I crack up at the owl trying to fly straight. Hmm, I think he's had too much pumpkin juice.

2. Even though I consider myself a veteran of these events it takes me awhile to figure out what I'm supposed to do once I open the game. It like I'm 6 years old at Disneyland for the first time. What to do first, where to go and what to see and holy cow what just flew into my screen?! Oh yeah, I should my rounds because I'm a ghost busters now!

Enjoy the FE!

RBsMom

Last year, when we downloaded the Fall Event, they let him fly long enough, he flew into a candle flame and his wings caught fire ... the LOOK on his face when he realizes he's on fire was soooooooooooooooo FUNNY!!!!!!!! such a shame, the opening doesn't last long enough to see the whole scene play out....

Go to: