Jabirs Ring and Mars

[Post New]by ForYouBlue on Oct 21, 17 11:37 AM
Greetings all. I'm at level 71 and I have had Jabir's ring and Mars items for a while now and I'm wondering at what level will I find what to do with them. I went to the area where I thought they may apply, but I see no question marks to direct me. If anyone knows any info that would help, I would greatly appreciate it. Happy Wanderlanding.

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Jabirs Ring and Mars

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Oct 21, 17 5:36 PM
Hey,

If I am not mistaken you use those in smarkland (sp) were Aladdin is. You need to go up the balloon thingy. Its in that room. Hope this helped, Deborah

[Post New]by ForYouBlue on Oct 22, 17 5:22 PM
thanks for your help Deborah. I guess I have to find the "ether" and then raise the "marinet" before I can find the prompt for the ring and mars. At least thats a start. I'm not sure what level that will be. Do you remember what level you were when you activated it? Thanks again, ForYouBlue

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Oct 22, 17 9:01 PM
Hey,
Oh goodness I sure don't. It was forever ago. But you are correct about the ether. I don't think it matters about the level just the things you finish. I'm sure you will get there. And don't forget that if you finish everything in the portals they will close. Some leave the open to find the cards. Good luck : )

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Oct 28, 17 7:44 PM
ForYouBlue wrote: I'm not sure what level that will be. Do you remember what level you were when you activated it? Thanks again, ForYouBlue

I was about Level 51 when I activated and completed it. Good luck.

Go to: