bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 6, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Escape the Lost Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Lost Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Donick2 on May 6, 10 6:16 PM
Can we get the 3D glasses from BF for this game? if not can you let us know where we can get them

Good game but be better with glasses but ending a bit odd,does this mean more in series to com ?

lin40
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lin40 on May 7, 10 4:53 PM
The game is not that difficult, but I can't for the life of me get the left column to line up properly. The right side worked fine. Any suggestions, or a way to skip this step?

[Post New]by jbsmooch on May 8, 10 4:33 AM
While I enjoyed the game, I was not pleased that there was no "resume game" option. I played the demo but when I purchased the game to finish it, I had to start from the beginning again. Would have also like to be able to switch between characters randomly. Overall, really not worth the $$$.

[Post New]by evahenning on May 9, 10 2:32 PM
I think it was a really greate game, but...
I'm totally stuck, too. The walktrough did not give me any help. The last piece of "torn painting" is not to be found. All the locations says "location cleared". This means it is imposible to end the game. Did anyone of you end it???

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on May 9, 10 7:01 PM
I have played the game two times and both times the last piece of the painting is no where to be found. Also, the last "stone" to put in the ramp is not to be found.

I have looked at the "walkthru". I wrote each location listed for the 3 ramp stones and the last piece of the puzzle-NOTHING!!! The map shows that I have cleared every room. If that is so, where are these needed items?

I liked this game. I am fairly sure how it ends, but not get to finish it, is most disappointing.

RJ

Edited on 05/09/2010 at 7:02:08 PM PST

claire60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Same problem !!! I can't find the last piece of stone and the last piece of painting ... Anyone can

[Post New]by claire60 on May 10, 10 4:48 AM
rjohn82677 wrote:I have played the game two times and both times the last piece of the painting is no where to be found. Also, the last "stone" to put in the ramp is not to be found.

I have looked at the "walkthru". I wrote each location listed for the 3 ramp stones and the last piece of the puzzle-NOTHING!!! The map shows that I have cleared every room. If that is so, where are these needed items?

I liked this game. I am fairly sure how it ends, but not get to finish it, is most disappointing.

RJ

Edited on 05/10/2010 at 4:49:44 AM PST

[Post New]by dooozie12 on May 10, 10 1:07 PM
rjohn82677 wrote:I have played the game two times and both times the last piece of the painting is no where to be found. Also, the last "stone" to put in the ramp is not to be found.

RJ
I am confused as you are. Is there no way to complete this game? What a disappointment!!

[Post New]by lmk123 on May 10, 10 5:43 PM
I have the same problem. No last stone and no last piece of the painting. Has anyone finish the game yet?

[Post New]by ladychantilane on May 11, 10 10:34 AM
Glad I finally checked the forums. I was getting really frustrated with the SAME issues everyone else is having with ending this game. No last piece of painting and no last stone block. My map indicates there are still two uncleared rooms but it doesn't matter how many times I go back these items are no where to be found. Of course the last two rooms are where those items need to be placed- the painting and the boat room. If all other rooms are cleared then WHERE are these pieces?

clhp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by clhp on May 11, 10 10:59 AM

RJ

I blew up the door, but it's stil there. If I use the time amulet, it shows that it's blown up. I can't get anything done until I can get through that door.

[Post New]by evahenning on May 12, 10 1:23 PM
Torn Painting:
This helped! = "go back to the painting, it is in the lower left hand corner, keep click until you can pick it up".

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 1:27:51 PM PST

[Post New]by YAMAHA55 on May 14, 10 9:30 AM
i HAVE STARTED THIS GAME OVER THREE TIMES, THE LAST I FOLLOWED THE WALKTHROUGH TO CHOOSE THE PERSON TO BE.
i CAN NOT GET TO THE BURIAL CHAMBER THE SECOND TIME. AFTER I TURN THE LIGHTS BLUE, IT COMES UP AS CHAPTER COMPLETED BEFORE I GET A CHANCE TO GO INTO THE ROOM. AFTER CHAPTER COMPLETED CAN NOT GET INTO ROOM NOR CHANGE LIGHTS AGAIN HELP

[Post New]by liblab on May 15, 10 6:30 AM
I thought it was me, that I could not find the bit of painting and the last stone. I had started over 3 times. I enjoyed the game. I can only play point and click games as I only have 1 arm

[Post New]by dawnie0256 on May 17, 10 11:49 AM
OMG! I wish I would've checked the blog sooner as I spent TWO hours trying to find that dang piece of torn paper!! I went to the walk through, wrote down the rooms the pieces were found in, then went back to each room to check that I hadn't missed it (even though the game says all my rooms are "cleared") and you guessed it, none were left in the rooms so, where the heck is it!?! I really was liking this game and looked forward to sharing it with my 9 yo but not if you can't end!! geesh. I'm going to ask for my money back unless someone has a tip I havent tried. rats. what a bummer.

[Post New]by dawnie0256 on May 17, 10 11:52 AM
oh, I forgot, I never found the last stone, either.

[Post New]by gizmo4202 on May 20, 10 3:22 PM
I agree, I can not find the last plank to go any further, and all the rooms have been cleared. This game is really a disappointment. not worth the money.

AlexJeff
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by AlexJeff on May 21, 10 6:45 PM
Also played this 2x. The last piece of the painting is there, just follow the walkthru. But, like several others, for the life of me I can not find the last stone so I can set the boat to sail. All rooms are cleared except the burial chamber with the pink/blue (annoying) lights. That's also where the painting is assembled and the last stone is, together with the Star of Time. If I missed it, how do I get it? That room also show's uncleared on the map, but nothing is there when I click around.

Whaddaya say Big Fish? How do we end this???

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 21, 10 8:43 PM
the las piece of puzzle was in the cave where the boat is. and the last stone is under the puzzle

[Post New]by brodiescot on May 25, 10 4:14 PM
I have the same problem everyone else has - no last piece of the painting and no last stone. I made sure I collected them all (went to the walkthrough) + went through the forum and everywhere else I could think of. I still have 4 pulleys and the oil in my invetory. BUT HERE'S THE KICKER....WAIT FOR IT....I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought I'd just start over - not happening! Anyone got a suggestion on an escape for me? I would truly appreciate it...thank you.

Go to: