bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

An Announcement Regarding Caught Ghosts Not Crediting In The Game - October 25, 2017

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 21, 17 6:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

The Moderation Team thanks everybody who has brought to our attention that some ghosts, after being caught, aren't counting towards achievements. The Midnight Castle teams have been alerted to this issue, and an investigation is underway. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter causes. Everyone involved with the game knows how exciting and special Seasonal Events are, and we want players to be able to participate in them without incident.

As soon as the Moderation Team receives new information, we'll announcement it here.

We do want to add that there are six different groups of ghosts: red, blue, green, yellow, azure, and violet. Each group of ghosts contain nine different individual ghosts.

The Yellow Ghost Tamer, Azure Ghost King, and Violet Ghost Queen achievements are all based on players catching new, "unique" ghosts from those respective color groups. The first time a yellow ghost -- for example, Roc -- is caught, it will count as one of the six unique ghosts that must be trapped to fulfill the Yellow Ghost Tamer achievement. The second time Roc is caught, his capture won't count towards the achievement, since he would no longer be unique.

If unique ghosts have been caught and aren't counting towards the aforementioned achievements, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. Include your Friend Code as the following screenshots:

1. The page in your album that shows how many unique yellow, azure, or violet ghosts have been caught
2. The Yellow Ghost Tamer, Azure Ghost King, or Violet Ghost Queen spots on your achievements page

The help page below contains instructions about how to take screenshots on different devices and how to attach them to emails:

Support FAQ

The more information we receive, the better we'll be able to investigate this matter. Thank you again for your patience. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any questions remain. We'll do everything we can to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 11/28/2017 at 5:09:18 PM PST

Re:An Announcement Regarding Caught Ghosts Not Crediting In The Game - October 21, 2017

[Post New]by talaT82 on Oct 21, 17 11:28 PM
Is there anything you can do with double up of ghosts?

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:An Announcement Regarding Caught Ghosts Not Crediting In The Game - October 21, 2017

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Oct 22, 17 10:52 AM
I make this observation. When the DQ comes up you have to click the accept button in order for your ghosts to count. I have forgotten a couple of times and it's frustrating especially when I was doing it during my 10 part CC task.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 22, 17 10:59 AM
Hello talaT82 and DoubleMsMom,

Thank you for your time and patience in regards to this issue. Announcements are meant to be posted in by the Forum Modeartion Team only, and I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread after responding to these posts. Please don't hesitate to contact one of our active Moderators if you have further questions regarding this particular announcement or issue.

We can absolutely provide your observations and feedback regarding the ghosts and seasonal event to the right teams. Thank you both for taking the time to let us know what you are experiencing and seeing. We'll be sure to let our teams know that players would like us to look at the drop rates for ghosts. Thank you DoubleMsMom for that helpful reminder about Daily Quests. I hope that helps players who are seeing trouble with that.

For players seeing that unique ghosts have been caught and aren't counting towards the aforementioned achievements, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. Include your Friend Code as the following screenshots:

1. The page in your album that shows how many unique yellow, azure, or violet ghosts have been caught
2. The Yellow Ghost Tamer, Azure Ghost King, or Violet Ghost Queen spots on your achievements page

The help page below contains instructions about how to take screenshots on different devices and how to attach them to emails:

Support FAQ

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:An Announcement Regarding Caught Ghosts Not Crediting In The Game - October 25, 2017

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 17 5:30 PM
Howdy Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for the right teams to complete their investigation into the issue surrounding caught ghosts not crediting towards the new ghost catching achievements.

We have just received information that players may be seeing that "Changes are afoot". This update should resolve the issue with new ghosts not counting towards the appropriate achievements. Players should not need to visit an app store or their Big Fish Games app to receive this update, and it should automatically be applied as players open their games to play.

If you are noticing further issues after receiving this update, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they can to continue helping out.

Thank you all again for your patience, and we hope everyone enjoys the current event! Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: