[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 23, 17 1:08 PM
Okay to open just don’t collect.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Rare Stamps Reminder

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Oct 23, 17 1:09 PM
HennyMarie wrote:Okay to open just don’t collect.

Yep, I open them and them save them until the cc opens.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Rare Stamps Reminder

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 23, 17 2:09 PM
I just checked the mailman to see to whom I needed to return a rare stamp .... since rare stamp was the ONLY thing on my list, I already knew how many I had.....

Interesting results ..... I sent out 4 Rare Stamps to players who ONLY had the rare stamp on their list......

I got back 4 Rare stamps ..... 3 from players who didn't even have the rare stamp on their list (so I sent them a Fall item on their list) ...... and one to whom I sent the rare stamp.

I got a return gift from one of the other players after GMT day rolled (and it was for something else because I had already removed the Rare stamp from my list, which was okay). ........ the other 2, I still have not heard from........ sigh, sigh, megasigh ......

I would assume that those who JUST had the Rare Stamp on their list would be good about returning the stamp, since they obviously were also working on the CC .... However, in the case of 2 players, I was wrong......Oh, and one player? Now has thank you after their name ..... no reciprocation, but a thank you ...... sigh, sigh, MEGAsigh!

Go to: