Slider phoenix puzzle

[Post New]by blueiz on May 6, 10 3:42 AM
Its lame, I know, but I cannot solve this puzzle. I'm in Junior mode and I've tried working the puzzle from the top down and the bottom up and always have 2 or three tiles out of place and can't figure out how to get them to where they need to be. Does anyone know a simple way to tell me how to solve this one. thanks.

Re:Slider phoenix puzzle

[Post New]by delmore on May 28, 10 8:55 AM
Match up the grains on the wood - takes a bit of fiddling! If there are too many gaps at the edges you have them in the wrong place

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Slider phoenix puzzle

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Feb 23, 11 2:40 PM
blueiz wrote:Its lame, I know, but I cannot solve this puzzle. I'm in Junior mode and I've tried working the puzzle from the top down and the bottom up and always have 2 or three tiles out of place and can't figure out how to get them to where they need to be. Does anyone know a simple way to tell me how to solve this one. thanks.

I know I cannot get this one either - Don't know if you ever check back on comments you have made or not but if you do, AND you were able to solve this puzzle HOW did you do that???

The person who answered you before thought you were in the kitchen NOT the safe LOL!

Re:Slider phoenix puzzle

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Nov 7, 13 8:49 AM
Nearly tore my hair out with this one until I got some advice that the empty slot will always finish up in the top right hand corner of a slider puzzle. Didn't know that!

So based on that, I worked on completing the top left of the puzzle (opposite side to where the empty slot needs to finish up) and worked my way DOWN to the bottom left. Once I had the left side of the puzzle complete, the rest quite easily slotted into place. (Sadly for me, I forgot to 'save' right after this, didn't manage to capture the villain so it took me right back to the slider puzzle again when I tried to save at the final scene! Aarrrrgh! But....used the same format and completed it quickly! Then made sure I SAVED the moment it was completed!)

So, in a nutshell, try always starting at the opposite side and work your way over to the empty slot in the top right corner. The minute you have solved it, save the game to avoid having to do it all over again!! Hope that helps!

Go to: