ljrgolf2
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

stuck at the fork in the road

[Post New]by ljrgolf2 on May 6, 10 6:14 AM
stuck at the fork in the road....
by ljrgolf2 on May 5, 10 5:27 PM
I have done all the puzzles and finding things but I'm stuck at the fork in the road and can't go anywhere. I went to the room of doors have the hammer out of the mouse hole and then I end up at the fork in the road. When I look at the walk through it shows me 2 boards and says to use the hammer on the cupboard. Well I haven't seen the cupboard so I can't get the sign to take one of the paths.

At the room of doors I collected the gears.

Re:stuck at the fork in the road

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 6, 10 6:33 AM
I think you have to backtrack a screen or two. There is a room on left of screen you must go into and complete tasks before you can move on. It kinda looks nlike a junky hole in the wall.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 10 6:39 AM
Sorry you are having trouble. here are the instructions Per the walkthrough:

* Return to the Hall of Doors and look at the close-up of the mouse hole.

* Use the MAGNET on the mouse hole to get the HAMMER.

* Take the two SMALL WATCH GEARS from either end of the sign above the

* Walk down then left to return to the blue boarded-up cupboard.

* Look at the close-up of the cupboard.

* Use the HAMMER on each of the boards to remove them.

* Click on the doors to open them and the WOODEN SIGN will go automatically into your inventory

ljrgolf2
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ljrgolf2 on May 11, 10 12:28 PM
Thanks for your help. I found the sign...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 14, 10 2:41 PM
You're welcome! Glad you were able to sort it out! Have fun and enjoy the rest of the game.

[Post New]by kre8iv1 on Dec 22, 10 5:49 PM
I too am stuck at the fork in the road but a bit later. I finished getting things for the rabbit and rid the dog of the bugs, got the key in the spider web. Got the cake and clock hand from the hidden scene. Went upstairs, got the blue gem, it's in my inventory but never found a hidden scene around the couch upstairs so I don't have the key to move on...did I miss something? I have gone through the walk through up to that point and if I understand it right, the hidden scene should be AFTER you give Alice the strange cake...am I right...or just totally confused. Any help would be appreciated

kre

Go to: