Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden: Halloween here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 23, 17 12:47 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/23/2017 at 9:18:19 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden: Halloween here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 23, 17 9:17 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on Oct 24, 17 10:27 AM
Level 6
All tasks are finished except the Mine, but the path is blocked by a hive, Either because of the Journal banner interfering or some bug, it is not possible to bring up the box giving workers the instruction for building the hive. All that happens when the area is clicked on is that the Mine box appears and red dots indicating the path is blocked. I have tried clicking away from the mine, and clicking on the Journal to make it hide, but nothing seems to work. Thanks you for your help.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 30, 17 2:58 PM
Hi WestElkTinker,

It sounds like there's been trouble progressing through level 6 due to the path being blocked. I'm sorry to hear this is happening, and let's see what we can do to get things working better.

Sometimes when items aren't responding to being clicked, there's a lack of permissions preventing the game from working as it should. The first best step is to try running in Administrator mode. If you'd like to take a look, the following link has more details about that:

Should the issue persist afterward, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team. They have better tools to assist from here and will be happy to do everything they can.

You're also welcome to send a PM to either me or one of the other Moderators if you have any additional questions. We'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Oct 31, 17 1:01 PM
It gave me the fun lover trophy as soon as it gave it to me but, when I go to see all my trophies it's NOT there. Glitch?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 31, 17 1:27 PM
Hi cadorno12,

It sounds like an earned trophy isn't showing up in the full list of trophies you've completed in the game. When something like this comes up, sometimes closing the game and reopening it will correct the display issue right away. It can also help to uninstall and reinstall the game or run it as an Administrator, so I've included links below with steps on how to do those things:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't do the trick, the next best step is to reach out to our Technical Support Team. They're better equipped with tools to continuing assisting from there. You're also welcome to send a PM to either me or one of our other Moderators with any additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Nov 3, 17 2:56 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi cadorno12,

It sounds like an earned trophy isn't showing up in the full list of trophies you've completed in the game. When something like this comes up, sometimes closing the game and reopening it will correct the display issue right away. It can also help to uninstall and reinstall the game or run it as an Administrator, so I've included links below with steps on how to do those things:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230153807">Uninstall and Reinstall a Game</a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If that doesn't do the trick, the next best step is to reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Technical Support Team</a>. They're better equipped with tools to continuing assisting from there. You're also welcome to send a PM to either me or one of our other Moderators with any additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

I did this and not only did it not fix the issue but, it also gave me the throphy on level 9.

Windows 10

Edited on 11/03/2017 at 3:38:30 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 6, 17 4:06 PM
Hey cadorno12,

I'm sorry to hear those troubleshooting steps didn't correct the issue. When troubleshooting isn't effective, the next best step is to reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance, as they have the tools needed to pick up from that point. Thank you for your patience and willingness to give the troubleshooting a try!

You're also welcome to send a PM to me or another Moderator if you have additional questions. We're always happy to do whatever we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

Go to: