Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden: Halloween here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 23, 17 12:48 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/23/2017 at 9:18:27 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden: Halloween here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 23, 17 6:34 AM
What's Halloween about this game? The villagers turn into Zombies at the beginning of the storyline, but before the game starts, all is well, and the Princess just goes on with restoring a normalized (but in shambles) kingdom. No ghosts or goblins, not even a jack-o-lantern or a black cat crossing my path????

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Oct 23, 17 7:36 AM
Well, you do have ghosts!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 23, 17 9:10 AM
Again, Big Fish advertises a game in this series with trophies and doesn't include the trophies. It has been the same with each game in this series.

Not that the trophies amount to much, as they are all things you accomplish just by playing the game; however, it is inherently wrong to advertise 'beautiful trophies' when there are no trophies.

This game is identical to others in the series - lame, with nothing new added, except a few bars of "spooky" music after each level. So if you enjoyed the sameness of the others, you will enjoy this one.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 23, 17 9:17 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Gnomes Garden: Halloween here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gnomes Garden: Halloween.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Oct 23, 17 5:18 PM
Like previous posters said, it's exactly like all the other Gnomes Garden games. Nothing Halloween here! Disappointing

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Oct 31, 17 10:15 AM
Halloween themes are few. Like planting pumpkins.

njewer
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by njewer on Nov 5, 17 2:35 PM
While it is true that this game is very similar to the other Gnome Garden games, I have to say that I love them all!! I was so excited to see this one offered - but I just saw it by chance, guess it was a 'soft' release?? Anyway, I find these games really relaxing and a lot of fun - fairly easy but enough of a challenge that I have to play many levels more than once to get 3 stars. I don't mind at all that it is similar to previous games because I love all of them.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Dec 27, 17 7:19 PM
I have loved all of the Gnomes Garden games, but found too many levels on this game impossible. Fortunately, they debuted Gnomes Garden Christmas this year and I LOVED it (faith restored). Although I had to replay many levels in the Christmas release several times over for 3 stars, eventually all were possible. Not so with this Halloween release.

Edited on 12/27/2017 at 7:20:15 PM PST

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 6, 18 2:00 AM
Have to agree with jcballar. Some of the levels are far too difficult so possibly released quickly before a thorough checking.
Level 24 have tried many different strategies but far too difficult. Even tried not building and just collecting the food to get the 40 food before doing anything else - you don't have to have the 40 food at the end, just get there and then you can use it
This means that you don't need to build the mill or chase the ghost but it takes too long with the only food sources being tw fields each giving 2 food. Just a slight tweak for one of the fields giving 3 food would be sufficient..
Also finding 36, 37, 38 too difficult as well. Yet some others are quite easy so something is wrong.

Go to: