[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 23, 17 3:08 PM
Any suggestions for gold would be deeply appreciated! TY

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:level 24

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 24, 17 10:57 AM
YaY!! finally got gold by the hair of my chinny chin chin!!

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 24, 17 1:23 PM
How? What was the strategy? 3 workers? What upgrades? Help! :-)

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 25, 17 7:05 AM
Geeze I can't remember and I would probly get frustrated if I had to replay it but I'll try.. right now stuck on level 36

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 25, 17 7:07 AM
definitely 3 workers I remember that

[Post New]by Msflowergal on Oct 28, 17 11:29 AM
Can anyone give me a walkthrough for this level? I have tried it so many times and CANNOT get it!

[Post New]by dekada on Oct 29, 17 4:14 PM
I DID IT! Twice too and with enough time to flex my fingers just before I hit Three Stars. Here's what I did, more or less:

*3 workers, Level 3 Bakery and Merry-maker's House, Level 2 Sawmill, Level 2 Quarry, Level 1 Jewel Mine, Sorceress and Fireman

*ALWAYS use ALL your powerups as soon as available. Try timing your Build power up with "heavy tasks" e.g. railway and bridges.

*Prioritize gathering food and wood. This is especially important once you've built the Level 2 Sawmill and Level 3 Bakery. You only need about 12 jewels to build the railways and the Merry Makers' House Level 3.

*Send your first merry-maker (as soon as available) to the Sawmill and the 2nd to the bakery (AND MAKE THEM STAY THERE!). The third merry-maker is just there to smile at you.

*Don't bother so much with those thieves (they will show up later anyway) as your workers can quickly gather stuff. However, keep those evil dudes away from your food, stone and wood piles.

*Start with gathering the food piles near the tent, then gather the lower wood piles. Harvest from the right-side farm so you can build the Level 2 tent.

*Build in this order: Level 2 tent, Sawmill, Quarry, Level 2 Sawmill, Level 3 tent, Jewel Mine, Level 2 Quarry, Left-side railway, Small Wood Bridge, Stone Bridge, Right-side railway and Sorceress House (then chase away ghost ASAP), Bakery (I got my worker to keep building to level 3 without him going back), Large Wooden Bridge, Fireman's House, MerryMaker's House to Level 3. Some of these can be built at the same time as you can have enough resources.

Good luck!

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 5:55:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Msflowergal on Oct 29, 17 8:42 PM
Thank you! I shall give it a try!

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Nov 2, 17 9:07 AM
Thanks, dekada! I had tried so many ways, and kept just missing it. Getting a 3rd worker early made the difference.

[Post New]by Hellibobs on Jan 26, 18 4:48 AM
I did it, with lots of time to spare, I upgraded workers to 2 then built sawmill, upgraded to 3 workers then level 2 sawmill and built quarry. All the time collecting the food whenever available using powerups also as soon as available. Don't do anything else until the food goal has been filled. Then go ahead building stone bridge, upgrade quarry build mine clear roads and build cable car note there is only a need to build the firehouse and merrymakers, Not the mill so no need to scare the ghost so DO NOT BUILD the scorers house, when you get to the merrymakers you can keep your worker there and just keep upgrading you should have plenty of time to spare

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Mar 16, 18 1:48 PM
Hellibobs that is brilliant!

Go to: