bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Escape the Lost Kingdom

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 6, 10 8:41 AM
Stuck? Need some helpful tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Escape the Lost Kingdom on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Walkthrough available for Escape the Lost Kingdom

[Post New]by crazy8club on May 6, 10 1:24 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Stuck? Need some helpful tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Escape the Lost Kingdom on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-the-lost-kingdom-walkthrough/>here</a>

Happy Gaming!

This fishie says thank you for having the pics in the walk through big. It is much easier on the eyes. so here's a big ((((Hug))))and fishie smooch for ya.

Edited on 05/06/2010 at 1:26:20 PM PST

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Escape the Lost Kingdom

[Post New]by pilimai729 on May 7, 10 3:18 PM
mahalo for the walkthrough, they are always welcomed and appreciated!! however, in spite of the clarity of your explanations, and pics....help!!! i have gone back and forth between the boat room and the picture puzzle (pixel by pixel) and I can't find that last scrap of painting. i have clicked all over the boat ramp down to the water's edge. Please don't tell me there is a glitch in the game

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 3:37:33 PM PST

inatizz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by inatizz on May 7, 10 4:53 PM
same here . i can't find it anywhere. totally stuck!!

[Post New]by homeatlast on May 8, 10 5:32 AM
pilimai729 wrote:mahalo for the walkthrough, they are always welcomed and appreciated!! however, in spite of the clarity of your explanations, and pics....help!!! i have gone back and forth between the boat room and the picture puzzle (pixel by pixel) and I can't find that last scrap of painting. i have clicked all over the boat ramp down to the water's edge. Please don't tell me there is a glitch in the game

[Post New]by homeatlast on May 8, 10 5:34 AM
I'm in the same boat. Started the game twice thinking I must have missed that last piece of torn painting somewhere. It says to collect 10 pieces - I collected and placed 10 pieces and there is still a piece missing. Cannot move foward without it. Please...where is it? Or is this a glitch?

tracylroza
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tracylroza on May 8, 10 6:58 AM
I can't find it either.

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on May 8, 10 11:58 AM
Oh boy! I'm having the same issue.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 8, 10 1:10 PM
pilimai729 wrote:mahalo for the walkthrough, they are always welcomed and appreciated!! however, in spite of the clarity of your explanations, and pics....help!!! i have gone back and forth between the boat room and the picture puzzle (pixel by pixel) and I can't find that last scrap of painting. i have clicked all over the boat ramp down to the water's edge. Please don't tell me there is a glitch in the game

Here is the screenshot for the last Painting Scrap

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Escape-the-Lost-Kingdom/escape-the-lost-kingdom070.jpg

Perhaps you picked it up without realizing it and you're missing a different one.

Did you pick this one up?

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Escape-the-Lost-Kingdom/escape-the-lost-kingdom064.jpg

You could go through the walkthrough and see if there are any areas that you missed for the painting.

On your keyboard, click on "CTRL" and "F" simultaneously and type in "TORN PAINTING" in the search box.

Clicking "NEXT" will take you to the part of the walkthrough that mentions the torn painting.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Margie B

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on May 8, 10 1:23 PM
Thanks Margie for the control F.... I learn something new everyday.

Again thanks for all your time and help you give us, .

Care

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 8, 10 1:30 PM
care___916 wrote:Thanks Margie for the control F.... I learn something new everyday.

Again thanks for all your time and help you give us, .

Care

You're very welcome!

Margie B

[Post New]by evahenning on May 9, 10 2:22 PM
I'm totally stuck, too. The walktrough did not give me any help. The last piece of "torn painting" is not to be found. Also all the locations says "location cleared". This means it is imposible to end the game. Did anyone of you end it???

Edited on 05/09/2010 at 2:30:29 PM PST

[Post New]by mark6tee on May 10, 10 4:55 PM
If your looking for the last piece of torn painting you already have go back to the painting it is in the lower left hand corner keep click until your can pick it up

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on May 11, 10 2:31 PM
This is the most frustrating game I have ever played. I guess my brain just does not work like everyone else. I am stuck with the kids in the alchemy room. I just blasted through the door. Now I don't know where to go from here. The walk through glosses over this part. Where is the brick that came out of the wall? I can't find it and can't go forward without it. The walkthrough just says to put it back. Help!!!!!

[Post New]by CelticMouse on May 11, 10 3:42 PM
I've played the game twice and each time, I have no feathers to pick up, and the door to the Queen's Throne never opens. Can anyone help me on this?

Bluco
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Bluco on May 12, 10 2:58 AM
Same problem with last piece of painting, until I clicked "Hint", and then clicked again in the squiggly circle that appears over the place where the missing piece is supposed to be. Voila, the last painting piece appeared out of nowhere. Magic! (Come to think of it, probably just wasn't hitting sweet spot until I clicked "Hint", so you should be able to skip that step

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 3:31:52 AM PST

[Post New]by evahenning on May 12, 10 1:20 PM
Thank you Mark6tee - This helped! = "go back to the painting, it is in the lower left hand corner, keep click until you can pick it up". I've tried to click there before, but I did not keep on and on like now.
What a relief!

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 1:28:49 PM PST

[Post New]by Chaos504 on May 18, 10 7:30 PM
mark6tee wrote:If your looking for the last piece of torn painting you already have go back to the painting it is in the lower left hand corner keep click until your can pick it up

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd searched through the walkthroughs several times - and I already had the piece. Feel like an idiot - but that's ok!

[Post New]by loganach on May 22, 10 9:04 PM
I can't find any feathers either - others don't seem to have this problem though so I'm wondering if it's a Mac issue?

[Post New]by MissMarple13 on May 23, 10 2:06 PM
Thank you very much you helped me finish the game and it was a blast thanks your Walkthrough is Amazing thanks

A big figs game fan

Go to: