bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Hell's Kitchen technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 6, 10 8:49 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Hell's Kitchen technical issues here only

[Post New]by melanie1130 on Jul 5, 10 2:31 PM
I purchased this game on 7-4-10, but it is not playing. The report it shows me is diagnostic error. I went into Help, followed the directs, restarted my computer and it did not solve the problem. Can you help me?

[Post New]by Ratman143 on Dec 14, 10 5:44 PM
Way too many games don't play on Vista. On this game I received an error. "Error: Access violation at 0x005174FA (tried to read from 0x00000034), program terminated."

I d/l Supermarket Mania 2 also. If this one doesn't function properly, I'm done with BFG. The games that have worked have been fun but WAY TOO MANY don't function at all. Worst is when I receive a credit for a game that does not function, only to d/l another THAT DOES NOT FUNCTION as was the case with Hell's Kitchen.

Does anyone really take action or do anything with these posts? Does anyone do more to ensure compatability with all PC systems? If word, excel, windows, IE, etc, etc. etc. etc, work fine on my system, why cannot these games made to be more compatable????

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Oct 1, 11 8:50 PM
There may be a small giltch. No matter how much you are on time you run out stuff and have to fix more it doesn't want to start cooking. He throws you of the kitchen. It is still a fun game though. AND challenging!

egallag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by egallag on Feb 4, 12 5:04 PM
"error unpacking" I think it said error 2 - contact author.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Feb 24, 12 3:53 PM
on level 26 you get a speed increase on meat but when i played it the meat speed did not increase

[Post New]by soconfused on Sep 28, 13 9:15 PM
I tried to play today but there was no curser, so I did the same thing when this happened last week, I quit the game and restarted my computer. When I went back to the game again, the same think happened. The icons would light up as I scrolled my mouse, but there was no curser. I know there is no problem with my computer as I am able to play other Big Fish Games without a problem.

I would appreciate hearing from you with a solution.

Thank you.

Go to: