bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 24, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by etosha58 on Oct 29, 17 2:00 PM
Hi,
I bought the game to play on my Windows 10 laptop and it played fine until about level 7 or 8 when I first closed the game. When reopening it, it played for a couple of seconds then froze as well as making a horrible audio sound. Since then, it will allow me to open it to the Play page but no further The page is frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice but no luck. Anyone else have similar problems? Not sure where to go from here. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 29, 17 4:56 PM
Hello etosha58,

I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be freezing and other sound issues seemed to have occurred while trying to play Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition. We definitely want you to be able to enjoy your purchase, and I wanted to swim by real fast with where to go for further assistance with your game.

Please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game or games you are seeing this trouble with as well as what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able.

If you'd like to continue discussing technical issues for this specific game, please do so at the designated technical issues thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition here.

That helps both the teams behind the game as well as the forum moderators more quickly gather the impact of player reported issues as well as allows both to respond more rapidly to those reports. Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by etosha58 on Oct 29, 17 8:36 PM
Thank you! I have submitted my query to the Tech Support team and hope they can come up with a solution.
Cheers!

[Post New]by Emilyette on Nov 23, 17 5:30 PM
I bought the game and love it. I'm on one of the extended sections where I'm supposed to make new pies. But I'm in the first little area and I need tool boxes to go up or down the stairs to move on and there are no tool boxes in this area. Am I missing something? I'm stuck.
What do I do?

Peggy

[Post New]by SueSCUBA on Dec 12, 17 7:48 AM
Hello,

I received the pop up at the end that the Collector's Edition levels were available. How are they accessed? If I select "play," I get sent to level 48 again.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 12, 17 10:19 AM
Hi Emilyette and SueSCUBA,

It sounds like there are some troubles accessing and completing levels in the game. Let's see what we can do to get things working better.

For your question, Emilyette, I haven't gotten to that particular section myself, so hopefully another player will be able to provide some additional advice. What I can do is try some troubleshooting in case it's a technical issue. Let's try making sure the game has all of the resources and permissions it needs for its items to show up and function as they should. Here are some helpful links for that:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should that not do the trick and any other advice that may come also doesn't help out, you're welcome to send a message to our Technical Support Team in case there's something glitchy going on. You can also post any follow-up questions in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game.

As for your question, SueSCUBA, it looks like the extra areas for the Collector's Edition are accessed by clicking on the "Collector's Edition levels" neon sign in the background of the main screen.

If these tips don't help out, you're also welcome to send a PM to me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 10:20:27 AM PST

[Post New]by Faith888 on Jan 4, 18 6:42 PM
When I try to play the game it only loads in another language, how do I get it to go to
English? I have Windows 7.

Go to: