Ariinya
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Level 39

[Post New]by Ariinya on Oct 24, 17 4:14 AM
First off, this is a great game, I love the story quite a lot. It's not too difficult either, which is good for those of us who are logically challenged. Also, FINALLY, thank GOD, a Time Management game! Those Hidden Object Games have been HoG'ing up the place. -.-

In any case, I'm having some trouble getting through level 39 with gold, and I don't want to settle for less! I've tried following the Collector's Edition instructions, but I always fall just short; possibly because they don't really give a tip on how to use bonuses. Can anyone help?

I really hope someone sees this between all those damned adverts for male enhancement and whatnot. :\

aszieder
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Level 39

[Post New]by aszieder on Oct 28, 17 11:54 AM
did you get gold star in the level 38? how did you get? i am trying in for a long time in the expert mode

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 30, 17 12:41 PM
I am finding level 39 impossible..first of all the freeze time only works halfway thru and then while still reading its on the clock starts again!? whats up with that. Tried not using it even worse..Gotta have some clues here..HELP! Gold on every other level up til here Good luck everyone. Love this game tho!

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Oct 30, 17 8:26 PM
Same boat here - I run out of time right about when I get the red key. So frustrating! Any help would be appreciated!

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Oct 31, 17 11:42 AM
I just got Gold on Normal, and I have played it a ton of times. The only thing I can suggest is to upgrade your soda towers fully. Make sure you have at least 3 workers, and use all of the bonus options (freeze time, extra guy, etc.) but don't use them constantly. Try to make sure you pick up the tools and the construction materials as soon as they are ready. Both along with soda is what you need the most. Don't open any doors except the green one until you have all of the keys. You can't see if the Witches Hat is ready due to the header, just keep clicking it until it is ready. Also, and this goes for most of the levels, chain activities for workers so they don't have to come back to the car. I tend to get too far ahead with tasks, making the workers not efficient. I still haven't gotten 38 Gold. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Oct 31, 17 11:52 AM
Sorry I just described level 41. My bad. I haven't gotten gold on 38 or 39. But keep trying!!!!

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 31, 17 2:44 PM
I've gotten 1 gold (41) after 39 . Now I am happy to get silver. If anyone gets gold GIVE it up PLEASE (the solution)LOL

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Nov 1, 17 9:00 AM
I've gotten gold regular on all but 39. And not many on the "bonus" levels.If I figure it out, I will definitely post it.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Nov 4, 17 8:39 AM
It feels like I tried everything on this level to no avail. Frustrating. I was able to get gold on all other levels.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Nov 4, 17 9:11 AM
Finally!! I immediately went for the soda and then hit multiple resources and got most of the room but got another worker before I went into either of the other rooms. (I sent the girl to the car while the worker was finishing setting up tables. I used run getting the soda set up in the left room and clearing the food room on the right. I hit stop time when it let me. I made sure I hit all the machines, including the tool machine outside. I hit multiple resources and run when there was a lot to do. Always go to the soda as soon as it appears. And at the end when you are focused on getting the last room, you need the other workers to gather the soda and hit run or stop time and gather food to finish but keep the worker working on the top, don't string tasks so he runs back to the car. the girl has to run up to finish the level.
Throughout the whole level, I was careful not to string too many tasks unless run was available. This made the workers more efficient and workers could pick up or work on a task nearby instead of wasting time running back to the car. I barely made it. I mean barely. I ended up with three workers total (including the girl) and I never used he extra worker bonus.

[Post New]by digalo77 on Nov 6, 17 8:13 AM
For level 38, I upgraded everything to the max except the last 2 towers and the car. I don't remember if I had three workers or two (not including the girl), try both ways. I also did not use the extra worker bonus.

[Post New]by vlattone on Nov 8, 17 10:00 PM
I finally got gold on both 38 and 39 .... for 39 you NEED to concentrate on getting the tools production upgrade to max ASAP .... once that is done use the run faster as soon as you can. You don't need the extra worker. Also I only upgraded food to level two ... that saved some resources for building soda towers.

[Post New]by kndmanz on Nov 22, 17 6:24 PM
39 is doable, just barely. Look for a video walkthrough on YouTube, but the gist is upgrade the sofa right away, go to the right room first, upgrade the soda machine and tool machine but not the money or food machines.Use the extra resources and time freeze buttons as often as possible.

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Dec 2, 17 2:47 PM
I finally got 39 in expert - the last level I needed!

I played this level a lot of times!

I started like the video more or less, but didn't use the extra man bonus - did the resource one. I did the resource bonus early on a couple of times. Did the time bonus almost constantly throughout the level, as well as the speed bonus. Just did the resources when I could afford to and when I was picking up materials especially.

I got an extra man right at the beginning and then early on as well - I think this is the thing that made the difference for me.

Tried to not have them running back and forth too much but to do more than one thing in the location.

Only did the materials and soda bonus.

And pick up that soda quickly - you won't be able to do the time bonus if you don't.

I unlocked the tools in the room off the one to the right pretty early on too. Much earlier than the other one.

[Post New]by gamenotworking on Feb 14, 18 4:29 PM
I got gold on Level 39 and the first two Bonus Levels!!!

Go to: