Party time on river bank.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

Party time on river bank.

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 24, 17 11:43 AM
As I can’t get into my manors, I thought I’d do a barbecue on the river bank. Fireworks will be there as well. Please come and join Hagrida and myself. All food and drink welcome.

COME ON DEVELOPERS,PLEASE HELP

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Party time on river bank.

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 25, 17 4:58 AM
Hey Abbie! When I saw this thread I thought I would read some good news about your game, but, alas, no! Sending Draghi over with some comfort food and drink.

And some blankets. It's getting chilly out there!

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 5:00:24 AM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 25, 17 6:41 AM
Cheers Eli,

I’ve pitched a few tents and got a fire lit. We can toast a few marshmallows and do some spuds in the embers, I managed to fish a cauldron out of the river and have given it a good clean so I’m going to use the canoe which was tied up on the bank further along, and head to a supermarket to get some provisions for a chilli.

Hopefully a few of you will come along and say hi.

( I investigated undoing the iOS update as you suggested, but although it could be done, I didn’t see the point, as stupidly I’ve never backed anything up so everything would be lost and I’d have had to start over. I’ll just hope the developers will take pity on us).

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 25, 17 9:40 AM
I love picnics and seeing as how I think it might a little chilly out I brought lots of blankets and cushions as well as meat and potato pies
See you soon Kara

[Post New]by SherAlike on Oct 25, 17 10:28 AM
Ah, this is heartbreaking. I'll be by soon with extra chocolate for the s'mores and maybe I can work up a band to jam for us. Wait, is "extra chocolate" really a thing?

(Hopefully the developers will patch this and you'll be back really soon.)

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 25, 17 10:50 AM
Thanks SherAlike, I miss all my friends here not least my 21 manors.

Cheers Kara, perhaps we can set up a commune for all those of us locked out of the game.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS, HELP US !!

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 25, 17 11:18 AM
Phew! It’s a long way to the supermarket, but I’m back with a canoe full of food. Chilli will soon be on the go and Hagrida has kept the fire going. Really quite cosy with the fire, the tents and the blankets. Never was a girl guide, but this could be fun.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 25, 17 11:31 AM
Phew! It’s a long way to the supermarket, but I’m back with a canoe full of food. Chilli will soon be on the go and Hagrida has kept the fire going. Really quite cosy with the fire, the tents and the blankets. Never was a girl guide, but this could be fun.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 26, 17 6:40 AM
Oh boy, a party. Thunder and Lightning are on the way with baskets of cookies, chocolate chip and lemon coconut. They can't wait to frolic with the other dragons.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Oct 26, 17 7:39 AM
Oh goody! I'm ready for a party! We will be there just as soon as we finish picking all the apples off the tree. Need to get them off to keep the bears from climbing the fence into my yard. They are very fond of apples this time of year. They also leave a BIG present behind...that's bear poo if you didn't get my meaning.

Will arrive with buckets of apples for bobbing later today.

purplemartini
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by purplemartini on Oct 26, 17 9:19 PM
Oh, good a food party. Woke up to snow on the ground this morning, it is a bit chilly-bear here. Definitely could use some Chili and hot Cider. Will bring some cider with liquor from our bar. Halloween is right around the corner in America, so everything is SPOOKY here. Seeing my old friends is wonderful.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 27, 17 9:57 AM
Hi everyone, I’m still shut out and now having teething problems with a new iPad.

However I sneaked into one of my manors ( I wish) and took some more cauldrons so we now have a pot of sweet corn on the boil, a beef stew and some rice. The dragons have kept all the fires going and the tents are all up. Anybody got some potatoes?

I found some rum, scotch and plenty of soft drinks so that should help us stay warm.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 27, 17 10:31 AM
The supplies are coming thick and fast I see, now at least we can keep warm and eat our hearts out, and at least here I can have a drink without worrying about antibiotics, I like that
Kara
I’ve strung fairy lights up to make it pretty too

Edited on 10/27/2017 at 10:37:01 AM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 27, 17 2:05 PM
Hey we have a party! I’ve managed to find the fireworks but I need a volunteer to do some sort of a display, any offers?

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Oct 28, 17 6:43 PM
The dragons offered to put together the fireworks display (they just want to light the wicks). I brought a cauldron of caramel to dip the apples in.

The dragons are planning to play hide and seek Sunday. Send me a message with where your dragon is hiding ( you can also send me a message thru Snowmagedon, BIG Mistake or Lost Dutchman). Then everyone can guess where they might be.

5 guesses each.

Winner to be announced Wednesday.

Edited on 10/28/2017 at 7:17:31 PM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 29, 17 7:14 AM
Ooh caramel for dipping, yummy.

Before I forget, there must be loads of eggs on my manor if anyone wants to collect them. Help yourselves.

The fires are going well, food is plentiful, and drinks are on tap. What more could we want.

The dragons seem to have the fireworks in hand, so we’re all set.

Let’s party

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 29, 17 8:01 AM
The firework display was wonderful last night. Thunder and Lightning enjoyed flying into the displayed as I wooed and awed. More cookies are on the way. I attempted to draw a dragon in one of my manors. Thunder and Lightning gave me a sympatric A for effort as they laughed.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 30, 17 1:57 PM

I lost power last night and it is still out. I can only visit when I am at the gym or my brother' s. Since now power means no internet at home. I have had the dragons clean the refrigerator of the beer and mixed drinks. Hope everyone enjoys.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 31, 17 7:22 AM
Draghi just went treat or tricking with a huge empty sack. Either he's overly optimistic, or has some bad tricks in mind. He also took an even larger sack full of, errr, over-ripe pumpkins. Perhaps he just wants to play with the other dragons... Anyway, I'm sending over some lollipops, candies and other sugary treats, all nicely packaged in spider webs.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 31, 17 8:58 AM
Since I am at the gym, I have Thunder and Lightning on a tread mill getting ready for the goodies. I think the are willing to play smash the pumpkin with Draghi. My oldest manor, 19 Elm St, has a baseball field and the dragons al welcome to come and play smash the pumpkins. Chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are everyone.

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 8:59:16 AM PST

Go to: