christmas wonderland 8

[Post New]by bobby46 on Oct 24, 17 5:11 PM
hi gang, just thought i put here my dissappointment of the game i was looking for, i have already my collection from christmas wonderland 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 now christmas wonderland 8 should have been out its not out and nowhere to be found. so doesn't seem like its gonna be out this year that was pretty dissappointing to me about it i was eager to get it and play that by christmas. not sure if others are looking for it too oh well

Re:christmas wonderland 8

[Post New]by Rooboo57 on Oct 31, 17 1:54 AM
Me too. I love the Christmas Wonderland game and have been looking for 8. Keep hoping might see an advert. There are a few weeks to go so it may come out in time.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,633 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Nov 14, 17 10:37 AM
I too really enjoy the Christmas Wonderland games....actually all of the games put out by this dev. Anyway... at the end of Christmas Wonderland 7 it does 'say'..."Looking forward to seeing you in Christmas Wonderland 8"...so hope that's true!

[Post New]by rokinrobin0599 on Nov 16, 17 1:44 PM
Contacted Casual Arts the company that put out the Christmas Wonderland games, and Christmas Wonderland 8 is done. It has been sent out to Big Fish. It is up to them to release it on their game sight!!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,633 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Nov 17, 17 6:26 AM
Thank you rokinrobin0599 for relaying that good news! I hope that we'll see the game here at BF soon!

Go to: