christmas wonderland 8

christmas wonderland 8

[Post New]by bobby46 on Oct 24, 17 5:11 PM
hi gang, just thought i put here my dissappointment of the game i was looking for, i have already my collection from christmas wonderland 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 now christmas wonderland 8 should have been out its not out and nowhere to be found. so doesn't seem like its gonna be out this year that was pretty dissappointing to me about it i was eager to get it and play that by christmas. not sure if others are looking for it too oh well

Re:christmas wonderland 8

[Post New]by Rooboo57 on Oct 31, 17 1:54 AM
Me too. I love the Christmas Wonderland game and have been looking for 8. Keep hoping might see an advert. There are a few weeks to go so it may come out in time.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Nov 14, 17 10:37 AM
I too really enjoy the Christmas Wonderland games....actually all of the games put out by this dev. Anyway... at the end of Christmas Wonderland 7 it does 'say'..."Looking forward to seeing you in Christmas Wonderland 8"...so hope that's true!

[Post New]by rokinrobin0599 on Nov 16, 17 1:44 PM
Contacted Casual Arts the company that put out the Christmas Wonderland games, and Christmas Wonderland 8 is done. It has been sent out to Big Fish. It is up to them to release it on their game sight!!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Nov 17, 17 6:26 AM
Thank you rokinrobin0599 for relaying that good news! I hope that we'll see the game here at BF soon!

kaydee83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kaydee83 on Nov 26, 17 7:38 AM
Casual Arts posted that 8 would be coming out soon. I hope so I love all the games!!!!

[Post New]by lidziat on Nov 26, 17 3:37 PM
Christmas Wonderland 8 coming soon [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 12/07/2017 at 8:20:33 AM PST

am100other
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by am100other on Nov 26, 17 3:50 PM
giggity giggity i cannot wait, i never played any until recently, they are fab, so cheerie and i love the Christmas themed games, you know every time how it works, why fix something that aint broke?

These games are my second favourite series of all time, after MCF of course.

[Post New]by secretagentgirl on Nov 26, 17 11:02 PM
I too look forward to number 8 coming out and check the site almost every other day to see if it's listed. BUT! I wanted to remind you all that number 7 didn't come out until late in December last year. I thought for sure it was never going to be released. But at the last minute. Big Fish released it to all of our pleasures. Hopefully it won't take that long this year.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Dec 4, 17 9:37 AM
Its out on other sites just not on BF yet.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Dec 5, 17 4:28 PM
sartasia....I too see where Christmas Wonderland 8 is out on other gaming sites. Looks like BF brought 7 out around the 19th of December last year...wish that they would get 8 here sooner though.

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 3:47:09 PM PST

Jage
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Jage on Dec 6, 17 1:42 PM
I looked it up with Just the name online and it is in process. Last year 7 didn't come out til Dec 19. So don't give up. I with you I check every day.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 7, 17 8:31 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd swim by really quickly with a quick reminder of the one of our Forum Rules. We totally understand being enthusiastic about seeing a new game in a favorite series and wanting to share information with fellow players, but we do ask that our users not post links to websites outside of the Big Fish Games site. We don't have a way to verify the safety of those links and want our players to feel secure about content they find on our forums. Because of these reasons, it's best to not include links or URLs in a forum post.

If it helps, here's the relevant section from our Forum Rules page:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

You're definitely welcome to mention that you read information about a subject of interest and talk about how it was found, but please do not include URLs in posts.

Thanks everyone for your time! We look forward to everyone's continued participation in our forum community.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Starrylight on Dec 7, 17 3:09 PM
I check everyday since Dec 1.... why wont they release it???? sigh

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Dec 7, 17 3:32 PM
Hello Starrylight

Through the years...it looks like Big Fish puts out the Christmas Wonderland games around the 19th of December. I too wish that it would be released sooner as well...I love this game and am really looking forward to it's release (hopefully sooner then the 19th) !

mazomaiden
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by mazomaiden on Dec 7, 17 3:54 PM
I love Christmas Wonderland! Please BF, release it soon. Its the best Christmas game series out there!

[Post New]by kath47 on Dec 10, 17 6:10 AM
I just visited the game developer's web page and they haven't released it yet. It just says "Coming Soon".

[Post New]by denisedeault on Dec 11, 17 2:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I emailed Casual Arts directly about the above game and they let me know that it will be released to BFG on Monday December 18th!

Also for those of you who also play Park Ranger - Series 7 is going to be released late January 2018 (distributor's schedules permitting) according to them also.

Happy Holidays!!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Dec 11, 17 9:44 AM
Thank you denisedeault, for the update! Appreciate the info on Park Ranger 7 too...another favorite of mine

Happy Holidays to you too!

Edited on 12/11/2017 at 1:03:11 PM PST

[Post New]by JohnRoss1983 on Dec 12, 17 9:58 AM
Hi all, yes i also emailed them and was told provisionally the 18th December is the release date, got email today also stating that the mobile versions are already released on the various mobile play stores and the PC/Mac version is out very soon,

Go to: