bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 25, 17 12:29 AM
Reprise your role as cruise director and enjoy a truly sensational cruise of a lifetime aboard the fleet’s super luxurious flagship, USS Liberty of the Waves. Arrange fabulous excursions in the Caribbean, Europe, Mid East and Asia. Visit famous tourist sights and landmarks in cities such as London, Venice and Monte Carlo. Help passengers with lodging, shopping, dining and leisure both on the ship and at ports of call. Find hundreds of hidden objects, play creative mini-games and enjoy a truly captivating adventure with hours of fun for all ages!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Re:Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Oct 27, 17 4:12 PM
I'm not one for the HOGs that are offered here these days but I find games from this developer very delightful and have nearly all of them....they're so relaxing and yet a bit challenging as well....a perfect balance. I really look forward to the games from them that represent the Holidays that is brought out every year and so hope that we'll see a lot more games from this developer. Kudos for providing such fun and entertaining games!

[Post New]by candyelvis on Nov 3, 17 3:31 AM
These are my favorite HOGs. I have them all. So much joy to play without the hassle of going back and forth putting things here and there like most of the newer ones. Wish they made more like this. Have all the Christmas ones, Park Ranger, etc. Keep up the good work, look forward to each one.

[Post New]by peteygram on Nov 9, 17 2:49 PM
I love these HOG games. I especially like the Vacation Adventure cruise director games. This #4 game however seems to have been cut off at the end of the cruise. I'd like to know why it went from the orient straight to San Fran instead of going on to Australia and South America. It seems like they just got tired of developing the game and quit in the middle.

Go to: