Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ocean Mahjong here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 25, 17 3:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 9:32:55 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ocean Mahjong here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 17 9:32 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Oct 26, 17 1:36 PM
First I had some trouble opening this game. When I got it open, my trial lasted less than 10 minutes. it shut down and said my free trial was over. I only completed 2 levels before it closed. No idea if I'd want to buy it or not.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 30, 17 12:59 PM
Hi there lvd04,

It sounds like there was some trouble getting Ocean Mahjong to open, and then the trial may have ended early after the game got up and running. We'll be happy to assist with this in any way we can. For situations where a trial doesn't last as long as it should, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the trial. The following link has more details, if you'd like to take a look:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Should there be any issues after giving those steps a try, the next best step is to reach out to our Technical Support Team. They'll have the tools to better investigate and troubleshoot from there.

You're always welcome to reach out to me or our other Moderators by PM if you have additional questions. We'll be happy to provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: