Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Ocean Mahjong here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 25, 17 3:51 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 9:32:46 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Ocean Mahjong here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 17 9:31 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Ocean Mahjong here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Ocean Mahjong.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Ocean Mahjong here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 25, 17 9:55 AM
There are very few Mahjong games that I love because I find traditional Mahjong games to be boring after a few levels. Ocean Mahjong is different because there are 7 different types of Mahjong available to pick and choose from. These devs are the same ones that created Winter Mahjong, Forest Mahjong and my personal favorite Flowers Mahjong which has gorgeous graphics.

You can choose to play in Casual mode for a relaxing, untimed game, Normal mode or Expert, and you can tweak all of these features in Custom Mode. In Custom mode you can chose whether you want to play in timed mode or not, set the amount of time you want it to take to recharge hint and shuffle features, (10-120) whether you want free tiles highlighted, and if you want a bonus for remaining time.

MAHJONG TYPES AVAILABLE
*Traditional: same ole same ole match two identical tiles with the goal of removing all Special Gold tiles.
*Non-Pair: Find the only 2 tiles that don't have matches in each layer.
*Bottom Tiles: find tiles on the board that match tiles shown on the bottom.
*Great Wall: match two identical tiles, one tile on each side of the wall.
*Balance: select 2 tiles of the same color, preferably alternating so that the balance bar doesn't reach the max.
* Solitaire: remove pairs of same suit that equal the sum of 14.
*Memory: click 2 tiles at a time to see its picture, and memorize them to find matches.

Although I personally liked Flowers Mahjong better than this version of Mahjong, Ocean Mahjong has some very entertaining types of Mahjong available. There's sure to be a type that suits you, enjoy!

Go to: